1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Links to new patch's LP?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by JamesCivFan, Nov 3, 2013.

1. JamesCivFan

JamesCivFan King

Hello everyone, I have a quick question. Does anyone have any YouTube (or similar site) links to provide, of any Deity LP's of BNW, but with the latest patch? I really wanna see how Domination Victories are done now, with the huge diplo hits you take. Thanks in advance for any upcoming replies.

2. AIL

AIL Warlord

3. Jerman

Jerman Would you like a Trade Agreement?

Well you've never heard the the good word of our The Lord and Savor Maddijinn, who came down to earth to forgive us of our sins, and to steal workers from city states. http://www.youtube.com/user/SBFMadDjinn

4. JamesCivFan

JamesCivFan King

Of course I have. The only problem is that MadDjinn's last Deity LP was with India (if I am not mistaken) and it's pretty old. Long before the newest patch came out. He covers a few basics of the new patch (when it was still an open beta) in his BTM series with Germany, but that's all. Thank you nonetheless!

@AIL, that's what I was talking about. Thanks a lot.