list of good mods every one should have

Civ Person

BEAST
this thread is ment for the posting of popular mods. i hope this tread helps people find the best mods.(i defenty need the help) start posting! also add links to the mod for download.

this thread is ment for the posting of popular mods. i hope this tread helps people find the best mods.(i defenty need the help) start posting! also add links to the mod for download.

I don't mean to be rude but isn't the downloadsection of this forum the place to be?? Just browse through the available mods and download one of your liking ;)

P.S. Welcome to the forum

I might recommend the Wolfshanze Mod... I've been told it's pretty good...

See my signature-line for link.

I think you are missing out if you don't download and play Rhye's and Fall, The Ancient Medaterrainian Mod (TAM), the BUG mod (for the interface changes) and Road to War (even if you've player the BtS version Dale has really fleshed it out with new content). Why exactly does anyone play unmodded Civ? ;)

Kael, you forgot your own mod that is the most downloaded and outstrips all other by alot of downloads.

Wolfshanze, if it is possible, please get the oversized axes of cavalry. Most cavalry weapons were single handed. Lances and Kontos are exceptions.

In no particular order:

Fall From Heaven (Optionally with Fall Further)
The Ancient Mediterranean (Requires BtS patch 3.13 but not 3.17)
The Biblical World
Espana 1936 (BtS 3.13)

For Warlords...

Ancient Arabia
Pirates!
Sengoku-Jidai

Interesting takes on Civ

Planetfall (BtS 3.13: A SMAC remake)
Fury Road (A Mad Max / Future apocalypse mod, Requires BtS 3.13 or greater)

Variants to the main game: (i.e. the Main game plus extra stuff)

Of the three I've tried I liked Thomas Mod 2.0 the best, but your mileage may vary.

Road to War (even if you've player the BtS version Dale has really fleshed it out with new content).

Thanks Kael.

And don't forget your offering for Civ4, FFH2. ;)

dont forget DCM (Dales Combat Mod), I basically only play it, and other mods that have it within it now.

for me its in no particular order
ROM
History in the making
Thomas'war
extra
overlord
and no it make no sense to play without mods

Top Bottom