[C3C] List of New Civs?

SayHayKid

Warlord
Is there a list of mods for new civs? Such as the "hidden" Austrian civ? I am not looking for one of the epic mods that changes everything, just some ideas for cis to mix things up. Maybe replace Hittites, Sumeria, Korea.

SayHayKid... You can substitute a different Civilization for an existing one that is already in the game. Name as you like and set as you like.

My Game, Escape From Zombie Island 2 Elite, was done that way.
You will need to make or get All new images for the Leader.

SayHayKid... You can substitute a different Civilization for an existing one that is already in the game. Name as you like and set as you like.

My Game, Escape From Zombie Island 2 Elite, was done that way.
You will need to make or get All new images for the Leader.
Thanks. I had figured that part out. I was just looking for some pre-made ideas that I could plug and play into my game. I saw looking through various mods some had new cis, I thought maybe somebody had made a list. I figured I could look at the mod files and copy a couple cigs into my game that looked fun.

Do a search for "leaderhead" / "LH" in the graphics modpacks section. If you find any you like you'll generally need to install them yourself (i.e. effectively create your own mod incorporating them). In theory people might upload such mods with the new civilisations already installed, but the problem with that is you can't add new civilisations without replacing existing ones, and different players would disagree about which ones they want to lose!

You might also consider simply adapting one existing civilization to another, similar to what TETurkhan does in his Test of Time scenario where he converts Babylon into Israel. He also uses the same leader head for more than one civilization. I have gotten a lot of modding ideas from studying what TETurkhan did.

Top Bottom