Live on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fits with their timing for streams etc from R&F. 19:00 CEST.

okay 4am .... I am going to need a nap before this

4 hours to go, officially

You know you are dedicated when I interrupted watching the Chiefs and Rams highlights on Youtube to check in for the change to the Firaxis livestream. :)

I wish I would have stayed in this thread and avoided the leaks in the other thread.

Oh well, I guess once the leaks are out there they are unavoidable with the level of internet I read on a daily basis.

Anyone else think this teaser showing a proceeding disaster with sirens and this countdown with the failing camera/interference seems oddly dark and thriller-y for Civ6 standards?

I will just have to finish work a few minutes early to get an earlier bus, but its doable.

Anyone else think this teaser showing a proceeding disaster with sirens and this countdown with the failing camera/interference seems oddly dark and thriller-y for Civ6 standards?
I wish civ6 had this realistic look... i know im beating a dead horse, but I really hate the artstyle of civ6

I wish civ6 had this realistic look... i know im beating a dead horse, but I really hate the artstyle of civ6
:deadhorse: Beat it, beat it

I just hope that at the end of all this there will not be some Mario popping out of these clouds, scooping them up with his superhat and switching to some 'Devs demonstrate Nintendo Switch gameplay' stream :lol:

But seriously, how to play vanilla on iOS or Nintendo after all this second expansion tease? After R&F whatever its quirks, I find it nigh on impossible to go back to vanilla.

I wish I would have stayed in this thread and avoided the leaks in the other thread.

Me too. I kind of skimmed over them, but I picked up too many leaks already. It's really hard to keep things under wraps in this day and age it seems. I'm trying not to read too much. But it may be a lost cause.

I have to get ready for a doctor's appointment today, but I think I can catch the reveal in 3 and a half hours thankfully. Question is what to do in the mean time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom