[GS] Livestreamer Previews Discussion Thread

haha, they must have forgot to blur her out there.

So someone won a game? or they just opened the hall of fame. It's hard to tell how the screen works with nothing on it. It looks like the drop down menu applies to older versions (R&F etc). **gets ready to open all my old save games**

I don't understand what the progress means. It seems more like achievements. Do they want you to win with every leader? I don't get it.

haha, they must have forgot to blur her out there.

So someone won a game? or they just opened the hall of fame. It's hard to tell how the screen works with nothing on it. It looks like the drop down menu applies to older versions (R&F etc). **gets ready to open all my old save games**

I don't understand what the progress means. It seems more like achievements. Do they want you to win with every leader? I don't get it.
Just showing it off. I imagine the progress means winning each victory with each leader.

If you wanna see it for yourself :)

HoF screen. Note the two Eleanors. OOOPS. LOL.

Well, seems a possible ''fill out the Hof with every leader and victory type" achievement incoming.

I wonder if modded leaders get added to the screen.

I wonder if they black out the Religious Victory for Mvemba? -or will that mean you can never 100% the Hall of Fame?

So why did they switch the accept and reject buttons around? Just watched Potato click the wrong button. I'm going to mess this up so much when I first start playing. I guess they figured most people go from left to right, so it's better to have the positive response on the left side. Though my mouse pointer usually happens to be in the middle of the screen, so actually right side is closer to click usually.

So why did they switch the accept and reject buttons around? Just watched Potato click the wrong button. I'm going to mess this up so much when I first start playing. I guess they figured most people go from left to right, so it's better to have the positive response on the left side. Though my mouse pointer usually happens to be in the middle of the screen, so actually right side is closer to click usually.
Well, I think most applications and games have the accept button on the left so they are just conforming to an accepted standard.

upload_2019-2-1_20-46-43.png

Crazy yields thanks to a volcano.

I'am watching Quilly18 stream and its not really good. He didnt even build industrial zone to show factories, didnt build any new unit or even hes unique unit etc etc ... hes playing some religious all-around game.

P.S. world is unfair, he gets to play game early and dont even care about half of new things

I'am watching Quilly18 stream and its not really good. He didnt even build industrial zone to show factories, didnt build any new unit or even hes unique unit etc etc ... hes playing some religious all-around game.

P.S. world is unfair, he gets to play game early and dont even care about half of new things
I'm watching it as well, and it's pretty disappointing. The only new feature he's interacted with at all is the world congress (because he has no other choice). He's avoided taking advantage of natural disasters. Out of character for him, he's building wonders...but not new ones. He listens to all the tech quotes, but he skips the leader dialogue. And he's playing as Canada. :( I'm only still watching because quill18 is the only streamer I've found whose voice does not cause me physical pain. :p

I hope that the victory progress screen will be retroactive, if possible.
I was thinking the same thing. There are some leaders I don't want to play again...but I'm also a completionist. :p ES2's hall of fame was retroactive, but I'm not really expecting that for Civ6. :(

Top Bottom