Long term plans for Eyr

eyrei

Deity
Retired Moderator
As the governor, mayor and namesake of the city of Eyr, I propose the following:

In 11 turns the city of Fox's Nest will complete the Great Library, the gods willing. At this point, I would like Fox's Nest to begin a barracks, in preparation to take over the military training duties of Eyr. As soon as that barracks is done, I would like to switch Eyr to a library, to mimic the great one in the capital, and then a temple. Eyr has excellent growth and produciton potential, and is nearly devoid of waste and corruption. It will be able to generate gold and science, as well as military units, if necessary, if it is allowed these improvements. If we are lucky, Eyr may be able to build a gigantic statue to the god of the sea that will bring traders from all over the world (Colossus). Eyr will become a center of trade to rival even the capitals of our competitors!

Currently, Eyr has no cultural improvements, and this may have contributed to the loss of our workers to the barbarians from the NW. With two cultural improvements in Eyr, the central area of Phoenatica will become technically under our control, as the borders merge with those of Pherris. This will give us time to carefully plan our colonization of that are, by preventing other civs from sending settlers there.

Top Bottom