Losing teams.

classical_hero

In whom I trust
Should all team foums remain closed to the public until the whole game is over, or when they are out of the game?

I would prefer that once a team is gone, then the forum is open to all.

Please discuss this importan issue.

I'm against making the private forums public while the game is still going. I'm sure every team is talking about every other team in their private forum as strategies are planned and negotiations formulated. Surviving teams should not see these discussions until after the game.

I agree with donsig ... and also suggest (as I have in Refugee thread) that once a player is accepted into another team, they lose their ability to enter the old site ...

There will be plenty of spoilerish info (diplomatic exchanges to name one)about the other, remaining teams on those fora... I cannot see why we would open them up and ruin the game.

But you're a lurker who shares my opinion. I am against having the private forums open for any reason at all before the game is over.

I concur here. No viewing a losing teams forum.

I agree with the popular sentiment.

Keep them private till the fat lady sings.

I think that if a civ is totally caputerd by another, the conquers should be allowed to know everything they new

...if a civ is totally caputerd by another, the conquers should be allowed to know everything they new

That should only hold if the captured cities aren't razed, so there are citizens of the conquered nationality still in existence in the conquerers cities.

I'd prefer that the team sites remain closed ... and if ex-pats join another team they lose access to their old team site.

Yet they retain and can use their memories

Precious memories, how they linger. I agree with Fe. The forums should be closed.

I've said such kind and glowing things about all our oponents I'm sure I would just be too embarassed to have them aired publically. :mischief:

No need to delete our anarchic discussions (spam) Grasshoppah.
Our threads will lead the league in nonsense so let it be read for those who like reading "War and Peace" Civ3 style.

As well, it will make for more interesting cIV discussions! :D

Top Bottom