Lost PMs and need them?

I can haz PMs?

5 Days, 5 Posts.. I don't think you need to panic..

You can click on a user then press 'send private message' or you can click on a user and press 'view public profile' and type a message in the text box.

I clicked on Private messages and he showed me this:
Zlatko, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
What to do?

Actually, you did the right thing by posting here. Just wait for a Moderator to come by, and they'll enable your Private Messages for you. :)

Hello.

I was told I should ask for PM and the other privileges here. As I'll most probably won't be posting much outside the Forum games-forum, I hope it's possible to arrange it this way.

Thanks in advance.

Hello.

Excuse me but my english is not really good, i'm belgian, and i'd like to pm somebody.
I just create a account for this use, but i cannot until 5 post count and i don't have anything interresting to publish for the moment at the community.

So, I ask you if it's possible to you to allow me to pm somebody plz?

Promise it'll not spam or any other.

In advance, thank you very much.

Top Bottom