Mad Scientist's RPC summary

Can't you just highlight all the files you want to zip and click compress? :confused:

I added at the starting saves to the RPCs as a single zipped file to the opening post. Please let me know if I screwed it up.

I may eventually upload all the saves to a website and link them, but at the moment that's alot of work.

Hey Mad - do you still have the 4000 BC save for the Asoka tank game? I'd like to shadow it - are you able to PM it or email it or something to that effect?

Hey Mad - do you still have the 4000 BC save for the Asoka tank game? I'd like to shadow it - are you able to PM it or email it or something to that effect?

All the classic RPC 4000BC saves are stored in one sipped file in the first post of this thread. If I somehow messed it up (and it would not surprise me) let me know and I can repost it. I do have it on my computer.

EDIT: Never mind, I will just report it here.

Thanks - now I see the zip file on the first post. I totally want to go back and mess with some of these after I get through NC Charlemagne (at least, the early ones before I spent much time on the forums).

hello sir .can you (please?) try a standard game with chieftain difficulty ,space race ,always peace,one city challenge ..i recently tried it and i failed by a narrow margin. i really want to see how an expert will win this.

Top Bottom