Mafia & NotW Hosting Queue - 2020

I wasn't watching because I went on one of my offline benders and spent 48 hours outside CFC.

But still I'm not sure that he wants to ‘keep you busy’ so much as that he wants to punish you a bit for whatever you've done.

after my ludicrous display last night, topsecret wants me busy hosting instead of playing
Nah bro. I want to play one of your games. Co-hosting is super fun too. If anything goes wrong, blame the main host.

Ask Tim. :D

I'm guessing that you will not be as hard on Syns as I was on you.
Smilie Mafia Three is the opposite of experimental.

I had a blast co-hosting with you though. :thumbsup:

Smilie Mafia Three is the opposite of experimental.

I had a blast co-hosting with you though. :thumbsup:

Does this imply that the existence of a Star Trek Mafia one is supposed to mean that Star Trek Mafia two is going to be less experimental?

I missed that memo...

Does this imply that the existence of a Star Trek Mafia one is supposed to mean that Star Trek Mafia two is going to be less experimental?

I missed that memo...
:lol:

In any case, my Mario Mafia games are kinda experimental, but Smilie Mafia isn't really. I always add at least one twist on things though. :)

Someday I will just get a well established setup, add some sort of setting and flavor, and find out what hosting is like for rational people.

Tim, be sure you've played as all the rôles you've included in the game next time. So if you have a game with an inverse cult+split town + 2 mafias 2 serial killer + opposite-alignment lovers + fake masons first play one. ;)

Tim, be sure you've played as all the rôles you've included in the game next time. So if you have a game with an inverse cult+split town + 2 mafias 2 serial killer + opposite-alignment lovers + fake masons first play one. ;)
These things apart aren't the same as they are together.

This is an evil setup. :lol:

And as of whenever you've booked your next slot, that'll be…?

OK either you or Zelda. He also volunteered earlier and I forgot.

Actually @pzelda I should let Synsensa co-host so he can get some experience being a host. :) You can play if you wish.

Sure, I can play. Maybe I should play. Smilie Mafia 2 was my first game here after all.

What are "fake masons"?

What are "fake masons"?
Some GMs like to play around with the concept of Masons by, for example, giving the masons in a group intentionally fake information about each other, and sometimes some of those members know and sometimes don't.

I haven't ever gotten the chance to do it, but one can hope…

Top Bottom