Mafia & NotW Hosting Queue - 2020

@topsecret Please schedule another board game themed mafia for January/February. I've been deciding among several possible games, but I'm favouring Specter Ops. It's a lesser known game about a secret agent infiltrating a secret facility in future.

I might even play, provided it's here.

Howdy folks.

I am hosting a NOTW-like game (do you remember those?) on Mafia Universe.

5 day Days, 2 day Nights, specifically a game for busy people, who like fun mechanics, who can play a single game for months and not get bored and wander off and require a sub.

Low power / kills at game start, most players are nearly vanilla to start with, you have rupees and income to buy items from the shop, you can steal rupees from other players, you can protect your own rupees from being stolen, you can protect someone else's items, etc. Most items cannot be stolen if they are equipment that grants you a passive effect.

There are victory conditions besides "kill this entire faction"
Examples: collecting the 4 main quest items on a single person on your faction and winning outright if you hold all 4 for 3 Days.
Possibly strength-related win conditions just like old school NOTW,
Faction-related victory conditions that are not Alignment related, so even if town loses but your faction (mostly town aligned or completely town aligned) wins, you can still win. One team will be the ultimate winner overall, but you can also win. As long as you score at least a minor victory.

Well, the game thread is here.

First 13 posts tell you alllll about the mechanics!

PM me on Mafia Universe (or here) to sign up.

Start date January 12th 2023

Takh, I am aware, just consider all invites at this point to not apply to you. You dont have to reject the invite if it is directed only at interested parties without naming names.

It is a bit of a downer. Hey anyone interested?
A reply sweet

NOT ONLY WILL I NEVER...

Okay, fine, it was for people who might want to play a game. No worries if thats not you, friendo.

Heyo Pizza!! Unfortunately I can't play but know that I am in chronic guilt for not having played a game with you guys in like forever. You lot are the best peeps!

just consider all invites at this point to not apply to you
I was just saying that I probably wouldn't play a game that requires thirteen posts of rules under any circumstances.

I'll follow your advice and just unsubscribe from this thread and accept that mafia is over for me.

I was just saying that I probably wouldn't play a game that requires thirteen posts of rules under any circumstances.

I'll follow your advice and just unsubscribe from this thread and accept that mafia is over for me.
Nooo :(

Well, it's nice to see that occasionally there's life in the old subforum still!

Top Bottom