Main .ini edited when Erebus Map Script Used

OzzyKP

Emperor
So I used the Erebus map script in FFH (and didn't care for it much). After that though I couldn't open normal BTS without the game crashing on me. I checked the .ini file and saw it had been edited to require the Erebus mapscript. Obviously that only works in FFH, so the game kept crashing. I removed it from the .ini file and now the game loads just fine.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Interesting. This map script used to work fine for BtS, but recently I added sea level and climate option and also marsh terrain, so I may have broken it. I'll have to look into this.

EDIT: it is normal for BtS to remember your last map script used, but it definately shouldn't be crashing because of that.

Ok, I had a chance to check this out, and it happens because the erebus script is only in the FFH public maps folder and not in the normal public maps folder. I'm not sure if that can be solved... However, if you click past the error messages, you can start the game and use a different map script which will overwrite the last one in the ini file.

Top Bottom