1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] Mali Livestream

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by bite, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Sostratus

Sostratus Chieftain

Sure, I get that the city flips and spawns some units. I hate that you have to keep an eye on it and do a little dance around with whatever unit happens to be standing in the city so it's not deleted on flip. I would much rather the garrison unit simply gets moved to a different tile.

CPWimmer, nzcamel, Siptah and 2 others like this.
  2. Steamboat Willem

Steamboat Willem Chieftain

As long as you make an investment, occupying cities is easier, but of course that means that you can do other things. There are policies that give extra loyalty, but of course they come at the cost of not being able to run other policies. You can pick Victor as a governor, because he settles quicker. You can have Amani with the promo that gives loyalty to nearby cities.

Craig_Sutter likes this.
  3. Trav'ling Canuck

Trav'ling Canuck Warlord Supporter

Governor Loyalty boost occurs as soon as you assign them, not when they're established. So Victor's no faster than the others for this effect.