Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Medium

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Large

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Medium definitely, Large is to big (not enough action early in game and it is difficult to conquer an AI that has spread across a large area).
Small is to small by far, the game wouldn't last long enough.

I agree with anarchy - well, with Sir anarchywrksbest I should say. :)

With a large map we may find that we have just too many cities to manage properly with governors while a small map may not provide enough for all to do.

Medium for me too because of the above mentioned reasons. We had problems in our last game with finding enough governors and with a huge map that problem would become bigger in the end-stages.

I know that I said earlier I definitely wanted to play on a large map, but I voted for medium for all the reasons stated above.
Some earlier wars would be good to keep everyone entertained - should we have restart on? That would guarantee lots of fighting for those keen on such things. :)

Medium seems like its going to win then. It will be interesting to see how long this game takes, as it should now be shorter. I'll start a poll for restarts on or not.

Yes, yes, medium for all reasons already outlined. More enemies early on = more fun! Unless, of course, we get whipped, but the likleyhood of that happening is the same as the likleyhood of me winning the lottery (and I'm too young to buy a ticket ;)).

Get the war chariots ready, conscript the masses and prepare for some AI bashing! :tank:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom