Maps of stability

ultra_inside

Chieftain
I remember that it was on Rhye's site in Strategy guide, but now link it doesnt work. Anybody knows where I can find these maps? Thanks in advance!

Little problem. I cannot find Babylon. Does anybody remember how has Rhye named their? Unfortunately, I have only game on cyrillic)))

Noticing a lot of ancient civs have really bad stability maps. Carthage gets an incredibly narrow peninsula. How do you keep stability up in general, especially with civs like that? I've noticed my foreign stability collapses FAST despite lots of trade and good relations [Thanks to Christianity spreading into Rome, I usually pick it up early and share it with Isabella and the European civs as they rise out of what's left of Rome]

Noticing a lot of ancient civs have really bad stability maps. Carthage gets an incredibly narrow peninsula. How do you keep stability up in general, especially with civs like that? I've noticed my foreign stability collapses FAST despite lots of trade and good relations [Thanks to Christianity spreading into Rome, I usually pick it up early and share it with Isabella and the European civs as they rise out of what's left of Rome]
Look at the Inca Stability Map! :D I managed to conquer the Americas with them. :D

There are two aspects that influence stability, the core areas and each tile's settler map value. The former can be changed via Python in Consts.py, the latter require you to edit CvRhyes.cpp and recompile the DLL. What the colors mean:

Dark green: is in your civ's core (regardless of tile value).
Light green: tile value >= 90.
Yellow: tile value >= 90 and in another civ's core.
Orange: tile value < 90.
Red: tile value < 90 and in another civ's core.

There are two aspects that influence stability, the core areas and each tile's settler map value. The former can be changed via Python in Consts.py, the latter require you to edit CvRhyes.cpp and recompile the DLL. What the colors mean:

Dark green: is in your civ's core (regardless of tile value).
Light green: tile value >= 90.
Yellow: tile value >= 90 and in another civ's core.
Orange: tile value < 90.
Red: tile value < 90 and in another civ's core.

Thx :D

When does the value of the tile affect your stability? When the tile belongs to your cultural borders or only when you found/own a city placed on that tile?

When it's within your cultural borders.

anyone know where I can find the stability maps for rfc in vanilla civ 4?

Yeah, there shouldn't be too much changes. Only act as if the yellow/red areas belonging to civs that are not in the game are not there :)

Top Bottom