1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mapscripts

Discussion in 'Maps & Scenarios' started by strategyonly, Oct 13, 2013.

1. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

I am currently working on a few mapscript for C2C, and i need (stuff*) info/help/ideas/suggestions to make them work in C2C better;

Here is an example of one i need this "*stuff" on:

#these are the resources you find only in water tiles resourcesWater = ('BONUS_CLAM', 'BONUS_FISH', 'BONUS_WHALE', 'BONUS_CRAB')

#these resources should be given more often than others resourcesCommon = ('BONUS_CORN', 'BONUS_COW', 'BONUS_DEER', 'BONUS_PIG', 'BONUS_RICE', 'BONUS_SHEEP', 'BONUS_WHEAT')

#these resources are important early on, and will place extras unless using one of the 'stricter' options resourcesImportantEarly = ('BONUS_STONE', 'BONUS_MARBLE', 'BONUS_COPPER', 'BONUS_IRON', 'BONUS_HORSE')

#these are the strategic resources restricted by the 'restricted' settings
    resourcesStrategic =
    ('BONUS_IRON', 'BONUS_OIL', 'BONUS_URANIUM')

I need a better list to help me make them better, again this is just one of them i am working on, so if possible pls write down what you'll think needs to be where . . . SO