Master Wonder Mod List

ldvhl

ніщо
Hey all -

Even though we don't know all the wonders that will be in CiVI, I thought we could start planning ahead and create a list of natural, national, and world wonders we would be interested in seeing. Please share any ideas you have, and if you have an idea for what its effect would be, feel free to mention it. And if you're planning on modding a wonder into the game, you can claim dibs and I'll make note of it here as well.

Thanks!

EDIT: adding Multi-National Wonders as well, ala Civ 5 Projects

Natural Wonders

National Wonders

World Wonders

Multi-National Wonders

[Also Reserved]

[Also Also Reserved]

Added, thanks!

The Everglades (multi-tile?)
Geirangerfjord (spawns between cliffs)

Also added, thanks!

The northern lights would be nice.... But i dont know if its possible to represent it.

The best i can think of is 2 or 3 ices tiles with the Aurora above them.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I'd like to see some more British wonders.
Not so spectacular for other countries, but i think they're awesome.

Natural Wonders

Giant's Causeway - site of an ancient volcanic eruption.
Spoiler :

The Lake District - a lot of beautiful lakes and mountains.
Spoiler :

Snowdon and Snowdonia - the highest point in the British Isles outside the Scottish Highlands, and it's surrounding national park.
Spoiler :

White Cliffs of Dover - iconic.
Spoiler :

Dartmoor - Went on holiday there a whole bunch. love it.
Spoiler :

and just a single modern wonder, as an additional thing.

Eden Project - two biomes full of plants that are collected from many diverse climates and environments.
Spoiler :

Doubt we'll see any of these ingame, but it's fun to share.

I'd like to see some more British wonders.
Not so spectacular for other countries, but i think they're awesome.

I'd bet cash money the White Cliffs of Dover are gonna be in vanilla. Natural wonders are unique versions of civ 5 terrain (mountains, lakes) & now that they've got cliffs, there's no better candidate. Not sure I know of any other significant cliffs.

Since Firebug did some British natural wonders, I'll do some Canadian ones.

Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia - An iconic bay with the highest tides in the world
Spoiler :

Cathedral Grove, British Columbia - An incredible forest on Vancouver island with some of the oldest, tallest, and widest trees in the world
Spoiler :

Dinosaur Provincial Park (or Drumheller), Alberta - An almost alien landscape that has one of the world's largest deposits of dinosaur bones
Spoiler :

Gibbs Fiord, Nunavut - The picture does all the explaining necessary
Spoiler :

Moraine Lake, Alberta - One of the world's most iconic lakes and most used desktop backgrounds
Spoiler :

Mount Thor, Nunavut - Just looks incredibly wicked
Spoiler :

Nahanni Park, Northwest Territories - A vast swathe of untouched wilderness with huge canyons, mighty rivers, and towering mountains
Spoiler :

I thought we could start planning ahead and create a list of natural, natural, and world wonders we would be interested in seeing.

I'm assuming one of those "Naturals" should have been "National," but I don't recall seeing any evidence that National Wonders will return to Civ 6. Has anybody else seen them?

Inb4 Angel of the North confirmed as a modern wonder :p

I feel like if the Nazca aren't modded in for some reason, the Nazca lines are just crying out to be a wonder in the game - should look pretty awesome as well. Much more suitable than the Cerne Abbas Giant to boot :p

There's a whole bunch of Neolithic items that could probably work as wonders alongside Stonehenge - though I guess where to place them on the tech tree without front-loding it would be an issue. Arbor Low or Skara Brae would definitely be really sweet however.

Added yours Mobfire, thanks!

I'm assuming one of those "Naturals" should have been "National," but I don't recall seeing any evidence that National Wonders will return to Civ 6. Has anybody else seen them?

Fixed because I am a dumb. Thanks!

I haven't seen signs of national wonders either, but that doesn't mean we can't come up with a list of them we'd like to mod into the game.

TranquilSilence said:
I feel like if the Nazca aren't modded in for some reason, the Nazca lines are just crying out to be a wonder in the game - should look pretty awesome as well. Much more suitable than the Cerne Abbas Giant to boot.

There's a whole bunch of Neolithic items that could probably work as wonders alongside Stonehenge - though I guess where to place them on the tech tree without front-loding it would be an issue. Arbor Low or Skara Brae would definitely be really sweet however.

I think the Nazca lines should be reserved as a unique for an inevitable Nazca mod civ. Likewise, I use Skara Brae and several other locations in CCSMM.

Starting on a list of World Wonders to potentially mod. If anybody's got ideas, you're welcome to suggest them!

Fantastic idea! Thanks!

It'd be great if you could add links and/or countries to each one so that we can read more info about each one in an easier manner.

I'm also going to suggest Kakadu, Bungle Bungles, Twelve Apostles, Wulingyuan, Ha Long Bay, and Chocoloate Hills.

Top Bottom