Medieval - Renaissance Mod

Here Henri IV LH.

It's hard to deal with the original model. And the only pic of him thah i find it's this one

So there's the result.

I made a interior background but we sky is still visible. I will ask for a solution in the main costomization forum.

I will change his face, he still look to much like Mansa and put his eyebrows.

Attachments

• henriIV.jpg
    henriIV.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 465
Anyway to tone down the shineyness reflection at all? Other then that very nice.

Thanks for al the hard work Roland.

Kushan

Please? Anyone?

Just so everyone know, I am reworking the first version unit list a little bit. Trying to make the line up a bit more historically correct. One addition to the unit list is Halbrediers for the European powers, as well as some correct unit names on a per faction basis. Also reworking the Arabian and Moorish units as well.

Other then that I dont see any reason I cant start modding later this week. Cant do it tonight, as I have 2 weeks of drafting hw to make up before 2morrow night. I have both Thursday-Friday off, so I should be able to start then.

Kushan

I have just updated the main post with all of the final lists for units, improvements, wonders, and religions.

Modding is going pretty slow at the moment. Unfortunately I'm currently working retail and the holiday season is the busiest time of the year. I still hope to have the beta out by the new year or shortly there after.

Kushan

HRE flag preview I will work on it, and on the LH. If i have the time I'll try to finish the HRE LH, flag and units next week and begin an other civ.

To add in the CIV4PlayerColorInfos :
<PlayerColorInfo>
<Type>PLAYERCOLOR_HOLY</Type>
<ColorTypePrimary>COLOR_PLAYER_YELLOW</ColorTypePrimary>
<ColorTypeSecondary>COLOR_PLAYER_BLACK</ColorTypeSecondary>
<TextColorType>COLOR_PLAYER_YELLOW_TEXT</TextColorType>
</PlayerColorInfo>

Attachments

• flag1.jpg
    flag1.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 309
I just wanted to give everyone an update. Sorry I havent been active at all, I've been busy. As some of you might know from my signature I am a member of EB, a mod for RTW. We have recently released are open beta publically and that along with work has kept me pretty busy. Combined with work it hasnt been a good last few weeks. To add final insult to injury, last night I had to reformatt my HD do to a virus, unfortunately losing what little work I had done.

Last few days I have sat back down rethinking some of my ideas for this mod. I will be making a few changes to it in the coming days:
1: I will be rescaling the map area covered, The new map will be a map of Europe and the Middle east, so no more Japan and China. I will try to find a map the still allows me to include the Mongols however.
2: With the map change some of the current factions will be getting redone. With the demise of the Japanese and Chinese I have decided to reinclude the Caliphate of Cairo. I will also probably be either adding the Russians back as a faction OR split one of the current factions.

Again I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still around a dedicated to this project. If anyone would like to give me a hand in modding it would be GREATLEY appreciated. If you are interested in helping, please email me at FFVIIfreak@msn.com or pm me here on the forums.

Thanks,

Kushan

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know I AM still around. Know that the holidays are over I have been able to get back on track with the mod. I have finished the faction and unit lists, I am currently finishing up what models each unit will be using.

I want everyone to say hi to the new faction, Kievan Russia under the Varangian Dynasty :p :lol:

If evberyhting goes right, I will have a beta out in 2-3 weeks time, depending on how much time I have off from work, looking to be quite alot of time off.

Kushan

:) Thanks, I'm hoping to have the beta out in the next 2 weeks. Quite a few TWC'ers arounf these forums.

Beta 1: (Within 2 weeks)
- Civilizations
- Most if not all of the units.
- A basic set up of the map, city location/names may not be correct but they will mostley be there.
- And if I can manage it, some of the buildings

Beta 2: (Within 4 weeks)
- Correct city names
- any units not in beta 1
- New buildings and wonders
- Some new skins, maybe
- New Civics
- New tech tree

During the whole time I will also be correcting any balancing issues that arrive.

The first beta will be just a rough shell of the final version. The second beta will hopefully be more complete. And after that all that will be left is skins, which may take awhile as there are ALOT of skins going into this.

Kushan

hi, i am modding formations right now and wanted to say, if you need Units with 10 men and an officer, let me know, will have finished it soon i think :) with 11 vs 11 it looks like a decent battle which would fit medieval times. so if u are interested, send me an email, i can build in your units into a new formationsinfo or i send u mine and u replace the unit_names to fit your new unittypes.

let me know, i am interested in helping.

excuse my english ;)

Top Bottom