Meet the Modders

I am currently creating a point and click horror game, using AGS as the engine, and making all gfx by myself with Blender :D

Story will be mostly picked up from my published book, and i hope to have the demo ready in a couple of months at most :) Will need playtesters at that time too!

No news but plenty of sunshine...
Congratulations on the personal successes for those in the forum.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 58
:love: Aww! Nice dog you have there, Congratulations! btw, we've got a new family member as well - meet Sherlock!

Attachments

• sherlock.jpg
    sherlock.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 60
When a day of my field research (building Shangri La modules in my secret workshop beneath a volcano) doesn't end with me totally drained, I do get to play C3 occasionally. If I could mod Civ from the inside I think I'd be in pig heaven.

As Ozymandius reminded me that it has been a while since I was here, I figure an update is indicated. With the wedding of my son in May and my daughter in August, I now have a new daughter and son, all without having to raise them to adulthood. We, my wife and I, are very pleased with our new family members.

As Ozymandius reminded me that it has been a while since I was here, I figure an update is indicated. With the wedding of my son in May and my daughter in August, I now have a new daughter and son, all without having to raise them to adulthood. We, my wife and I, are very pleased with our new family members.

:D (and here I very much miss :thumbsup: )

Congratulations! I'm glad the son and daughter-in-law are happily integrated to the family, much better than in the Russian novel I am reading currently!

Today, just before i was speaking in a lit festival - along with the other two writers in the pic; i am in the middle, obviously :)

I didn't notice it the first time around, but that poster on the left...

SMAC - Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri?

Seems almost too perfect of a coincidence for that poster to be in the picture. An intentional location for it perhaps?

Yeah, I figured it was extremely unlikely in 2016, but still, very appropriate considering it wound up being posted on a Civ site!

Oh, I've something new too: Almost to the hour 950 years after the Battle of Hastings, our first son, Falk William, was born. Wife and child are fine, and we all are tired and happy. I've been with my wife all the time and even though you experienced the wonder of birth, it's still incredible to hold that little human being in your arms.

Oh, I've something new too: Almost to the hour 950 years after the Battle of Hastings, our first son, Falk William, was born. Wife and child are fine, and we all are tired and happy. I've been with my wife all the time and even though you experienced the wonder of birth, it's still incredible to hold that little human being in your arms.
There's an old saying to the effect that there are three paths to immortality: plant a tree, write a book, raise a son. Congratulations.

Top Bottom