• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Mega Story II: The Unfreezing Discussion

All players who are going to continue with Mega Story II, please say so here.
If you are not, also state so here. If I don't hear from you for 2 days, you will be dropped. Nothing personal.

Going to follow two stories at once despite what i said couple of days ago. You've got a lot of dedication to keep this one alive and i respect that. So Im in too.

So am I, though - as I said before and will say again probably - I won't have time to post more frequent, even less with all likelyhood.

I suppose I'm in :p

But, don't expect any stories for a while, having to surf on my Wii until I get a new computer :(

My condolences. Have you sent your computer to be fixed yet, or are you just going to buy a new one?

I'm getting a new one, my one is 5-ish years old anyway, I need a new one to play Civ5 :)
I should be back, at the latest, the end of next week. :)

My baby just came out from being repaired. Now she's running more smoothly than ever since Vista is gone. Going to be sweet to play Civ 5 with her.
:cool:

I caught a bug that's going around so give me a few days. I'll update when I feel a little better.

Had to leave for a Plane Trip, then had to regain my internet connection because I'm now on another time zone.

Edit: I also anticipated that the delay would be longer than it actually was.

Edit 2: So, anyone want to disscuss the Athena story?

Breaking my rule agianst double-posting, but I have to bump this thread. Anyway, a new story ought to come soon, it's halfway finished.

Well, frankly I haven't got much to say on Athena. I have not participated in the original Mazera so I can't tell whether your "Hybernation tanks" are fitting, though I really wouldn't know what to say against them. He "Mind-reading" will sure come in handy, but then that's what heroes - and I guess she will be your "hero", won't she? - are there for. :p

Though I am asking myself whether she can read only human/mortal minds or also those of supernatural beings like Comillo (or Cardith Lorda xD)?

She reads emotions*, but training from an experienced mind mage (none still exist) can allow her to read toughts as well. As for the 'Sleeper Tanks', I would remind you that they didn't achive their main purpose, it was the true Stasis that did that. All they did for Athena, an Adept who can conjure food and implant good dreams can do. Yes, she'll be my hero, and yes, she can read supernatural creatures just fine if they're not conciously protecting themselves. However, a sufficiently powerful and controlled supernatural creature can change his or her aura, and thus the emotion it expresses. With Eubarates or Lorda, she may just feel the emotions associated with Creation Mana. A lot of Creation mana.

*That would be the purview of Spirit Magic, but she was exposed to that as well.

I hate to double-post again just to bump this thread, but I feel I should notify you that the next Bannor story, The March, Part Two, is going to be posted soon.

Top Bottom