Member Pets II

I always liked this one a lot (three of my cats as kitten, although in the meantime they're fully grown):

Attachments

• g19 edit.jpg
    g19 edit.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 391
Hmm...here's my first picture post. We'll see if it works.

Here's my cat I hope. I used to have 6 cats, 3 dogs, 6 birds, 3 hamsters, 2 chinchillas and a ferret but when I left home I only took my cat. 1 bird, 1 dog and the ferret have died since then as well.

Forgive the picture quality. It was kinda dark, I had no flash and I had it on pretty low res. No idea why it's so reddish in colour.

Attachments

• fluffy001.jpg
    fluffy001.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 339
Originally posted by Scrimshaw
Hmm...here's my first picture post. We'll see if it works.

Here's my cat I hope. I used to have 6 cats, 3 dogs, 6 birds, 3 hamsters, 2 chinchillas and a ferret but when I left home I only took my cat. 1 bird, 1 dog and the ferret have died since then as well.

Forgive the picture quality. It was kinda dark, I had no flash and I had it on pretty low res. No idea why it's so reddish in colour.

Nice cat. :goodjob:

Recently got a digital camera, so naturally i would feel awful if i didn't share the wonder that is Mindy the Dog with all of you.

Attachments

• 1Mindy.JPG
    1Mindy.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 2Mindy.JPG
    2Mindy.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 3Mindy.JPG
    3Mindy.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 167
Zw, your bird is cute beyond analogy. Same goes for those three, now grown, kittens PL. You guys are certainly strengthening my desire to move into a place where I am allowed to have pets!! That's a goal of mine, to be acheived by August 15th.

Here's the closest thing I have to pets right now.

Jack & Jill (Jack on right, Jill on left).

I got them at Jack's 99¢ Store for 99¢ (+ tax :mad: :D) each.

- Narz :king:

P.S. : Your dog is quite adorable looking too KNAS.

Thank you,

BTW, you should seriously consider buying a bean stalk to put next to those. How cool wouldn't that be?

My Pug, TEX :D

Attachments

• Tex triste.JPG
    Tex triste.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 326
@ Ville- I have an outside cat that looks exactly like yours, very :cool: .

Finally dug up a picture of my dog, Dante, for all to enjoy. :)

EDIT: DAMN! Maybe I should have tried resizing it first... :rolleyes:
EDIT2: That's much better.

@iggy i like your dog

i dont have any pictures but i have 2 HUGE irish wolfhounds and 1 tiny maltese terrier thing, not really mine my sisters.

3 cats (not sure on breeds)
chickens fish, i think theres some bats somewhere, there not really photogenic.

Haven't seen one of these in awhile.

I got some new, unanticipated pets about a month ago.

I will be giving away two out of the three. Here's some more pictures I put on a page that I'm going to link to an online classified ad.
http://narzwarz.com/Kittens.htm

My doggy :D

Narz said:
Haven't seen one of these in awhile.

I got some new, unanticipated pets about a month ago.

I will be giving away two out of the three. Here's some more pictures I put on a page that I'm going to link to an online classified ad.
http://narzwarz.com/Kittens.htm

I thought there were 'no pets allowed' at your house :mischief: , you rebel
you ;) .

Top Bottom