Member Photos III

Status
Not open for further replies.
hophop, the 8th wonder of the world asked me to post her pic :D

Attachments

• angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 364
We could use a new picture of you, Finvola...

Originally posted by Sultan Bhargash
We could use a new picture of you, Finvola...

I'm working that at the moment. I just realized I don't have any recent photos of me at all, I would like to post one, so probably next week or so I'll have one. My best friend is always taking pictures of just about everything.

Originally posted by gr8ful wes
Sultan, I think you may be a distant relative afterall

Well for gawdsakes, don't tell the family I'm posting here 24 hours a day instead of working on my career!!! :lol:

since everybody else is posting their pics I think I'll torture you with mine as well ;) , this one was taken last christmas (it's th the most recent one I got).

note: we usually haven't all got red eyes in my family, it's just this stupid digicam :)

Really, Yoda, I thought they had a rule against those kind of posts in this thread!!!

:lol:

well have not read the whole thread. Is it necesary that i remove the pic.

No, but how about a real picture?

I dont have any real pic´s of me on the net and i dont have a scanner so...

You too, Yang. A lot of folks in international law enforcement want your picture! ;)

I thought maybe it was a reaction to the smell from the horse crap catcher! ;)

Probably not worse than the jokes- I've taken the Philly carriage ride!

Thanks for the updated photo Joe- now that I see your biceps have shrunk from the pool photo I think I will try and take that ivory in TH! :lol:

Thanks for the updated photo Joe- now that I see your biceps have shrunk from the pool photo I think I will try and take that ivory in TH! :lol:
I have started working out again since then... :satan: :mwaha:

You too, Yang. A lot of folks in international law enforcement want your picture! ;)

I know, especially that picture where Im seen in a red bandana parachuting near two tall, burning buildings.

Originally posted by Chairman Yang

I know, especially that picture where Im seen in a red bandana parachuting near two tall, burning buildings.

I'm really curious about something here. Are you like this on purpose, or do you just have a terminal case of foot-in-mouth disease?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom