Members Absence Thread.

I will be tripping for my company from Sunday March 29 through Wednesday April 1. I may have sporadic internet access, but I definitely won't have civ access.

My home computer woke up dead this morning, and I'm not sure it can be resurrected. I'll check in from other computers when I can, but I'm not sure when (or if) I will be able to play turns.

I think we are a few days away from getting the turn actually. If you won't be able to play the turn, somebody else should step in. I think we can do a one day delay or something, but more wouldn't be appropriate due to our statements in the turn tracker thread :).

If nobody wants to, I'd take that burden, but can't guarantee utmost effectiveness...

Do you know what our micromanagement/bombardment plans are?

Chamnix is not off the world...

He can instruct me proberly I think...but I think we have some time till then...

The Council won't break with their habit and start playing quickly right now...

I tried 3 witch doctors, 1 drill sargeant, an exorcist, and even 2 computer experts, but none of them could find a way to salvage my computer, so it has officially been declared Scrap Metal.

I have ordered a new computer, and its estimated arrival time is "on or before June 22".

Did you perhaps print out a coppy of the Council's city builds? We could use those numbers.

I am not sure, whether I can finish the turn tonoght.

But I will have a look at it at least...

My son and wife don't feel very well and I have to look for them regularly...

I tried 3 witch doctors, 1 drill sargeant, an exorcist, and even 2 computer experts, but none of them could find a way to salvage my computer, so it has officially been declared Scrap Metal.

I have ordered a new computer, and its estimated arrival time is "on or before June 22".

How's the status of your new PC?

Our computer room moves into the basement today. also the main internet connection moves along. Not sure when I will be back online. Hopefully by Friday evening.

I'll be on the road from around noon this Friday until next Tuesday night. At the pace this game is moving, I'm not likely to miss much. To the players in Saber DM, sorry for the delay.

I'll be gone for the next ~10 days. Keep killing councilmen in that time :)

Hi,
Real life is really hectic at the moment, so I won't be able to comment much on the game.

My hard drive seems to have a mind of it's own. It looks like I'm losing files and folders, so I don't expect to be using this American made Gateway piece of crap much longer. If I disappear, you you'll have a fairly good idea of what happened.

Hi, lost my connection for a couple of days. I will have sporadic access until Sunday. Sorry about any delays.

Cyc

Top Bottom