Members Photos X: A perfect 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked on this thread thinking it was the infamous "Babe" thread and went, "WTF?" :lol:

Eh? I don't think he or his kids are fat. They look quite healthy, in fact.

It's cool that the mods deleted the other posts or whatever. I can handle myself though. :) Pray tell, what does a person who keeps their daily calorie intake to a minimum supposed to look like? Or his kids? How about one that is a vegetarian as well who is working towards a vegan diet? Also one that stick to as healthy as you can get food (the organic stuff)?

Making fun of someone's children is pretty low but my kids are not fat or overweight. I was raised on the worst diet known to man, I swear. My kids will not repeat that trend. They are healthy and more active than most kids I see. I'm sorry they don't look like Afghani children.

Also, you may be able to out run me but i'll be able to outwork you any day of any week repeatedly until you fall over from exhaustion. :coffee:

Unless that was directed at someone else. The original post is gone.

To keep it legal, here's another.

Abaddon should never wear glasses:

Taken on the same day:

Throwing stones at Brighton's Sea

Just so i fit in with all the others on CFC in their army gear ;)

Was a very fun weekend down in Brighton

Just so i fit in with all the others on CFC in their army gear ;)

And now you look a bit like [wiki]Stan Shunpike[/wiki].

Or at least I thought of him. Upon seeing a bigger picture of him I think not so much.

You're the man Steve. :)

Abaddon said:
Abaddon should never wear glasses
No, he shouldn't. ;)

Consider yourself lucky you don't need them though. I'd bet almost half the forum does (I do, I just don't wear them much anyway except when I'll be driving [or a passenger side driver]).

You udpate your av, i'll shave?

If it's any incentive Mulholland we can hold him down and give him the all over treatment in a weeks time...

If it's any incentive Mulholland we can hold him down and give him the all over treatment in a weeks time...

True, it's the big cfc UK meetup. That will make me feel alot better, all you'll need are some ropes and an electric razor. Might have to gain his confidence by buying him a couple beer first tough:D

Belgrade, 4 days ago.

Always we (the people in the hostel I stayed at) stayed and drank in the hostel for a few hours before going out, typically the order being hostel -> bar -> club -> in bed with a stranger, for the lucky ones.

I'm the vampire. You CAN'T miss me in that picture.

Spoiler :

The guy hugging me is an American tourist, quite possibly one of the smartest and most cultured people I've ever met in my whole life.

And the blonde girl is the reception girl. :lol: She had no problem leaving her job and coming with us out.
BTW, the stupid flash makes things look a bit unreal, like people's hair which looks so unnatural for everyone here (and especially for me I think, but it might just be that I'm more used to it than to the others').

Mirc you resemble me a my friend

He does look like Timothy McVeigh doesn't he?!?
You have the hooded sweatshirt and sunglasses?

Whoa...nostalgia of the highest order. I love LotR Risk :D
I do too. Problem is, I've beaten everybody I know so many times they don't play against me anymore. :(

Hmmmm, a picture of me...... Searching......

you guys here now how to make drinking look fun, all i ever learned in health class and in my school in egypt is how much alcohol sucks. so stop talking about your drinking and partying because i will probably not do any of that:mad:

you guys here now how to make drinking look fun, all i ever learned in health class and in my school in egypt is how much alcohol sucks. so stop talking about your drinking and partying because i will probably not do any of that:mad:

Why not? I managed to completely $#!^faced in the UAE and if you can manage to get over to Cyprus (I did!) you can get more drunk than should be humanly possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom