ULTIMATE Members Elimination

Henri already took those points. :nono:
I know who I will be haunting! đź‘»
*whom

Takhisis - 4
Henri Christophe - 0 (-2) Sorry, but you knew that an Argentina-Brazil game was there in the cards and Brazil didn't turn up
4CV - 3
Be Kind Rewind - 4

Takhisis - 2 (-2) You have lost the lead! (Just a shared one, but still....)
4CV - 3
Be Kind Rewind - 4

We could have ruled together, 4CV. :shake:

But instead, Tak, you chose to increase your own chance of being targeted at the end from 33% to 50%

*begins ritual to summon the wrath of Hygro's vengeful spirit and direct it against Takhisis' enemies*

We could bribe AmazonQueen so that your post above doesn't look edited but still clearly subtracts points from our mutual competitor.

Takhisis - 0 (2-2)
20221130_125159.jpg

4CV - 3
Be Kind Rewind - 4

you chose to increase your own chance of being targeted at the end from 33% to 50%
QFT

Oh, and I hope there's enough bronze to make me a statue.

*narrator voice* AND THEN THERE WERE TWO

After 3 and a half months it comes down to the ultimate grudge match; an old Renault vs an almost entirely defunct video rental store! Who will win... Tune in tomorrow to find out.

After 3 and a half months it comes down to the ultimate grudge match; an old Renault vs an almost entirely defunct video rental store! Who will win... Tune in tomorrow to find out.
I hate to disagree with you, but the 4CV was a Citroën after all! I think you mean an R4, which I actually got to drive in the late 70s.:old:

edit: And now I finally know, after googling, what Be Kind Rewind really means.... I liked the movie, really crazy! (The German title was "Abgedreht", google says).

Last edited:
I hate to disagree with you, but the 4CV was a Citroën after all! I think you mean an R4, which I actually got to drive in the late 70s.:old:
I stand corrected. :hatsoff:

Reactions: 4CV
2CV - 2 (3-1) The superior car
Be Kind Rewind - 4

Last edited:
We ghosts have 11 hours to pick a winner otherwise 4cv has a 40 minute window to win before BKRW can strike.

2CV - 2
Be Kind Rewind - 1 (2-1) đź‘»

Last edited:
Top Bottom