merging

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristopherb

Protective/Charismatic
when the forums merge.will the accounts be merged including post's and avartar ect. If the answer is yes kristopherb is my name apolyton.

Will i get my postcounts combined? :mischief:

I still say it's all an elaborate prank

To prevent merging, I got a bottle of kerosene and a match

I've got some Molotov cocktails. Much more fun, and I have enough for everyone! ;)

even if we don't merge, can we still combine our post counts? :D

Who would go through all that trouble just to trick some people? Maybe they have way to much time on their hands.

and money too

We are still in the process of working things out... pls bear with us.

Our priority now is first to meet the Apr 1 deadline to setup the site first - the start of the financial year. Details will be worked out eventually. :)

As I understand it...

Well, a quick google search has told me that April 1 is not the start of the financial year. It's the start of the third quarter, your hoax is losing credebility rather quickly...

Some companies have their financial year ending at 31 Mar, so as not to clash with the Christmas/New Year season (imagine how sad it'd be if you have to work in, during the holiday season? :p).

For some reason, that's the period the new entity has chosen to go with. <shrugs>

BTW, I won't be going over as well.

Hell No We Won't Go!

Hmm, it's 2 AM on April 2nd. Let's hope Thunderfall has work early tomorrow and just hasn't had time to change the notice yet.

as mentioned "over there" They (I am part of them as well) use a different vbulletin software that is customized. To try to merge it with these forums would be downright impossible.

Unless they just wiped out all the posts over there :eek:. I wouldn't want to lose my post count over there. Now if they combined them, and just use these boards (with new ones created for the demo games I'm active in over there), that'd be fine.

just playin' along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom