MethylOrange LH Gallery

I'm working on Milan Kučan and Rudolf Maister, both Slovenes, because I'm making a Slovenia civ.

Take a look at Metyü the Great, one of the leaders in mod (WoK) I'm planning:

Attachments

• Metyü.jpg
    Metyü.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 207
Not that I would have the time to include it into my mod or that I feel that I have been waiting too long, I am just curious. Do you still have my request in mind? :mischief:

EDIT: Metyü looks cool!

I wonder if that Metyü LH could be used as an historical leader...

If his face could be made more european, one could use it as a hun leader. Bleda, Attilas brother, for example. Couldn't find any picture of a hun leader, except of Attila of course, so it wouldn't matter whether the LH looks like the historical hun or not.

What did just happen to Methy? He made so fine leaderheads... :sad:

:woohoo:
Methyl is back in town!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you still have my request in mind? You know, the one about a certain additional part of Saint Stephen of Hungary? There is also another thing you could do for me. In the leaderhead request thread I tried to get help for my Nagy LH several time. For now I'd be satisfied if someone could fix the eye (that they turn out) and mouth problems. If ever anyone feels atracted to edit the form of the eyes so they fit to Nagys original eyes, he is welcome, but for now fixing the animation problems would be okay. I tried to fix the eyes by myself yesterday, but I didn't have any success. From what how I understand it, the eyes are always looking towards the eye_target. This is why it turns out. It would be necessary to move them backwards, then it would be of no interest to where they look. I tried that by making the eyes have (almost) the same position then the eyeball nodes have, but it failed. Another solution would be to cover that effect somehow but I have no clue about how this could be done. Changing the animation slightly could work also, but I don't know if this is possible at all and even if how. Lastly, I could think of giving him an animation of another leader. But according to that list the only animations that would work are the ones of Augustus, Huayna Capac and Saladin - none of them fits to a european prime minister. Not to mention that I didn't have any success with swaping animations of leaderheads. So, as you can see I am running out of ideas. Maybe the descriptions I made here makes no sense to you. Give the LH a go and you'll understand what I mean. I would appreciate it if anyone could give me at least a hint or even fix that problem for me. :mischief:

BTW: you can find the files in the leaderhead request thread.

What about your Slovenian leaders?

Yes; it's cca. 50% done.
Cool! When do you think will it be finished?

I could do that. I'd need to have the shader maps or at least I'd have to know on which leader(s) yours is based on. And I'd need the LHs files.

Top Bottom