MIC2 - Lightning Chinese Riders

Turn 1 (1255 AD) 3 cavalry retreat, one is killed and one elite turns into a leader while capturing Tabriz. We form another army.

I demand Egypt to leave our land and we are at war. Two cavalry armies kill spears in Byblos, but a longbow remains. I make peace with France for 11 gpt and world map. I then get an embassy and ROP with France. This allows us to reach Egypt easier.

We take Asyut on the island in the SE. During the siege of Mandalgovi I get a 2nd leader. Again an army is formed.

Turn 2 (1260 AD) Not a lot to do than preparation for new attacks.

Turn 3 (1265 AD) Ulanbataar captured with a cav army. Batshireet, Edernet captured with normal cavs. Pi-Ramesses captured with a cav army. Capturing Buto takes one cav.

IT: Wow. India founded a city on the island and sends a lot of troops to our cities!

Turn 4 (1270 AD) Almarikh captured with cav army. Darhan captured by cavalry. I make peace with the Mongols for Ereen and Ulaangum. I try to take out the Indian capital and fail. So I make peace. Gizeh captured by a cav army. Abydos gets us at 66%. Then I press enter:

Thanks for a great game and team effort :) [party]

Top Bottom