Middle East 2006 v 2.0

wshalih, rbis4rbb,
The directions are as follows:

Download both the zip and the files from 3D. Replace the Text files from the 3D download with those from the zip.

Just so we're clear: Zip >> 3D. (whsalih, I suspect your problem may lie here).

Also, download the GI file, and paste it into the Art/Units folder. When it asks to overwrite both here and in the case of the text files, click "yes."

<deleted>

As for the mod itself...good start so far, but you need to do some work on that Civilopedia.

conquer_dude said:
I'm currently wondering why some of those techs take 300+ turns. :dubious:

It's so that you can't research them, like the Barbarian tech path in the Fall of Rome Conquest; the Romans and the Persians can't research it. Likewise, you wouldn't want Israel adopting an Islamic Theocracy as government as it would be unrealistic, or the Iranians adopting the EU gov't.

Moderator Action: Persian Boy, William GBTW, Mayan Raptor, csa945 (and anyone else I missed) warned for going off topic. Discuss the real Middle East all you want down in the Off Topic and/or World History forums.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

does it work for ptw and for some reason i cant get the file to be anything but an alpha zip file(?)

nothings working. I cant get anything(even other mods) to work what could i possibly be doing wrong im pretty new to this so im not sure if im doing it all right. and i really want to play this and others but...am i just screwed or what

fine murer said:
does it work for ptw and for some reason i cant get the file to be anything but an alpha zip file(?)

It's for Conquests, all scenarios now use Conquests, if you don't have it yet, I would recommend to get it.

The turns take Waaaaaay too long. Even compared to WW2 Global, I think this is because the way the "Al-Qaeda" is set up.

I'm currently working on Iraq War, Iran crisis scen, so if anyone wants to help, or if you csa, would like to help at all or make a mod of your mod, give me a holler or post

this is so annoyin- i wanna play this so badly
yet-it says
Missing Entry in "text/Pedialcons.txt" : Tech_Arab_Learning
uchh-can you please help?

Yeah; it's the same problem people have had before. Replace the text files in the 3D download with the text files in the zip. Also add the tech chooser file into the art files.

it still comes up- Missing Entry in "text/Pedialcons.txt" : Tech_Arab_Learning
and i moved the text files-uchh i am really incompetent with computers
can you do a step by step help approach?
i am horrible at this
thank you so much

it still wont work
and comes up with-
Missing Entry in "text/Pedialcons.txt" : Tech_Arab_Learning
can u please help me?

Top Bottom