Middle East 2006 v 2.0

The GI, huh? I assume it's the same error others have encountered. I'm not sure (I've never had this problem myself), but I believe that the GI patch should fix it.

Wow looks terrific, why everybody stoped playing it and reporting ?

csa945, you can update this mod by addition of the Lebanon-Israel conflict, it would be great ! you could'nt do it when you create the mod because thst conflict-war just started that month .

i THINK THIS IS A LIL RACIST, i know u might not mean this but terrorism isn't a technology in islamic society just pretty stupid. A dumb misconception

kinggame134 said:
i THINK THIS IS A LIL RACIST, i know u might not mean this but terrorism isn't a technology in islamic society just pretty stupid. A dumb misconception

Buddy, nobody said that terrorism was part of racism in this mod. :rolleyes: There happens to be terrorism in the Middle East, the subject of the mod, and there happens to be Islam, also common in the Middle East. So please refrain from calling the mod-maker a racist.

goodsmell said:
Wow looks terrific, why everybody stoped playing it and reporting ?

csa945, you can update this mod by addition of the Lebanon-Israel conflict, it would be great ! you could'nt do it when you create the mod because thst conflict-war just started that month .

Yeah; I'm working on trying to make Al Qaeda and the Taliban playable civs; I'll likely just throw a few Hezbollah terrorists in Southern Lebanon.

PS, I just got back to school and had relatively limited internet access over the summer, if anyone was wondering about my absence. I should be a little more active now.

AlCosta said:
Buddy, nobody said that terrorism was part of racism in this mod. :rolleyes: There happens to be terrorism in the Middle East, the subject of the mod, and there happens to be Islam, also common in the Middle East. So please refrain from calling the mod-maker a racist.

I'm not bashing u as a racist, but u seem to misunderstand me, I know that Islam and 'terrorism' are techs in the game, but u really can't add them together, especially that crescent next to the pic of the terrorist tech, the crescent represents Islam, like christinanity has the cross. Terrorism doesn't only happen in the middle east, research history and religions before u make a mod that seems to have it all wrong...

kinggame134 said:
I'm not bashing u as a racist, but u seem to misunderstand me, I know that Islam and 'terrorism' are techs in the game, but u really can't add them together, especially that crescent next to the pic of the terrorist tech, the crescent represents Islam, like christinanity has the cross. Terrorism doesn't only happen in the middle east, research history and religions before u make a mod that seems to have it all wrong...

I think the author of this mod is trying to say that all terrorists in the Middle East are Muslim, which is true. ;)

You need to realize that the author isn't trying to say that all Muslims are terroritsts, but that terrorists in the Middle East are Muslims. ;) Please refrain from attacking people on racism here. :rolleyes:

Slow IBT times, need to keep a heavy object on shift key.

But other than that, awesome scenario. America - conqueror of Palestine, Lebanon, Turkmenistan, and Saudi Arabia. Israel - conqueror of Lebanon, Palestine, and Jordan.

However!!! - Haifa spelled wrong (don't care that much really, we all make mistakes) and the whole Tel Aviv as the capital thing. Jerusalem is disputed as capital but it truly is. it can be considered like east and west berlin. Old city disputed, new city capital.

AlCosta said:
I think the author of this mod is trying to say that all terrorists in the Middle East are Muslim, which is true. ;)

You need to realize that the author isn't trying to say that all Muslims are terroritsts, but that terrorists in the Middle East are Muslims. ;) Please refrain from attacking people on racism here. :rolleyes:

I agree with half of that message, however :

NOT ALL TERRORISTS IN THE MIDDLE EAST ARE MUSLIM!

While a vast majority are muslim, including hamas, al qaeda, hezbollah, etc. there are jewish and christian terrorists as well.

ie. Gush Emunim Underground, Terror against Terror (TNT)

REMEMBER THIS COMES FROM A LIBERAL CONSERVATIVE JEW!

I used the Crescent tech icon from the Medieval Conquest for the Fundamentalist Islamic path. Using the same tech icon for multiple techs saves disk space and thus download times. I also didn't notice any "terrorism" tech icons for downloading; nor do I have the software to make them. As far as the Jewish and Christian terrorists, they aren't as significant as Islamic ones, and not everything in the real world can be simulated well.

As far as the Islamic Society tech is concerned, the pre-researched techs for each path don't do anything but prevent other civ types from researching the said path.

I also found the racist comment quite amusing. IIRC, the only racial reference are the Kurdish Nationalists in southeast Turkey.

I downloaded your mod in dir conquests/scenario folder there was no folder in directory for this mod. now all my scenarios i have saved, the unit movement is super fast how do i fix this so units dont move at lightning speed please help me fix this problem.

When I tryed tayed to play the scenerio while it was loading it said:

ERROR READING FILE:mad:

Missing entry in "text\pedialcon.txt" TECH_Arad_Learning

how can I fix this?:confused: :confused:

How did you install it? Look in the folder for this scenario, and tell me if there is just one folder inside, or if there are 2 folders, "Art" and "Text". This is normally one of the first problems people have :)

First I pressed on the zip file and selekted open, than it brot me to the editor and I pressed save, after I opened up the game went to civ content, I went to the level and whent to civ select and thats when I had the problem:blush:

How Can I Fix This?:confused:

Help:help:

Top Bottom