Middle East 2006 v 2.0

This is interesting I installed the conquests game. And some of the files are missing in the terrains folder. Like pcx files or something like hills.pcx or something.

I am having problem with a sound file for Spetsanz. I couldn't find Spetsanz in units section of art. Also, I replaced the GI folder.

AlCosta15 said:
I am having problem with a sound file for Spetsanz. I couldn't find Spetsanz in units section of art. Also, I replaced the GI folder.

That's a tough one. Does it give you an error message?

If you've DL'ed El Justo's TCW scenario, I would suggest copying the Spetsnaz folder from that into the Units folder for this one.

csa945 said:
I don't know what to tell you. I just checked and the eu-small.pcx is in the tech chooser/Icons folder in the zip.

I know, why don't you send the text you are using. Or take this code out. Or tell me how to take the code out then I will try it.

I know why; when I made the pediaicon entry I put eu-small.pxc I announced that earlie and no one worried; then again I playtested them; just check that out cause that is probably the reason.

William GBTW said:
I know why; when I made the pediaicon entry I put eu-small.pxc I announced that earlie and no one worried; then again I playtested them; just check that out cause that is probably the reason.

the entrys are all right. i got it to work but now it get GI error, when i slecteed iran at first it worked alright, then i foud, you can be pakistan, so then i edidted, biq file, played it and it said f16.ini file missing or somethibg.

what location do you have it installed on?

William GBTW said:
What in the biq file did you edit?

So that I can play as Pakistan. Before I couldn't play as them I made them a playable civilization, thats the only thing I edited. Before it wasn't coming up on the pick civilization screen.

for some reason...i downloaded all things....and i out them into the scenerio folder....but i cnt find it in the game....its wierd....i did everything you guys told me to do. Any solutions to where i put the Middle East folder.

I got it to work and started a game as the Iranians.
Look for a story in the "Stories and Tales" section.

Napoliean said:
do you know of any other scenario where I can play as Pakistan?

Though I've never tried it, I would imagine that you could in a scenario called Dragonfire: The 5th India-Pakistan War -- or something like that. It should be either in this forum or in maybe in the mods.

And just to make sure, in this scenario, you checked the "human player" box on the Scenario Properties on Pakistan's Player Data page?

It ought to work then.

hi csa945,

your scenario looks awsome....but i was wondering if u can help me fix this little problem:

Error Reading File
Missing Entry in "text\PediaIcons.txt":TECH_Arab_Learning
The game will now exit

:confused: what should i do??

Top Bottom