Mini-NOTW IX: Carnival House

"Suit yourself," the Cultist says absentmindedly. He sits down in a chair, taking a spoon out of his pocket. "With Love, Perpentach," he says mockingly. He makes a hissing noise with his teeth and stuffs the spoon back in his pocket.

The Merchant sits calmly. "I'd rather spend my time making some money," he grumbles. Still, the farmer, Remake20, has never let him down, and so Remake 20 should get the Pol Pot.

Is it currently time to vote for nominations? Also, the nominated person dies correct?

Could you, uh, bold that vote? It's hard to see. And read the rules again, nominations happen at night.

The healer Hell-hound seems like a good choice to me to take the plant. Perpentach cannot suppress the truth forever! He's mad to try to control his people's thoughts!

Yeah, the healer hell hound taking the potted plant of doom makes sense.

Please read the rules carefully in the OP. There is no public exceuction and you cannot abstain.

1. Nomination

Every night, all players must nominate one player by PM to me. A list of who voted for who will be provided the following morning. You may not discuss nominations in public (the thread). This means no saying who you're voting for, or plan to vote for in the future. There are no public executions, although items will be voted for publicly in the usual manner. In the event of a tie, the player with the greatest strength will act as tie-breaker. You must nominate every night. If you do not, you will have your strength permanently decreased by one, and it will count as a nomination against yourself. If it happens again you could be replaced. Abstention is not allowed for nominations, but you may abstain on item votes.

When the healer finally came around the discussions were already in full force, and for some reason he was the favoured candidate for the plant pot.

'I shall do my best to analyse it, however at first glance it looks like a normal potted plant...'

izzit wurf, like, havin some sorta punishment 4 if u buy da ticket 2 freedom? coz if dere strengf iz discountid den baddies ent gon kill dem yeh? so it is, like, temptin an dat.

like, poss'bly if some1 getz over 3 tokins den dey hazta do dat lucky dip of items fing. uvverwise we, like, kill dem. but dat only wurkz if we get a kill, an we dunno nuffink baht wat dat nominashun duz. an izzit a cred'ble fret anyway? dunno bruv. all im sayin is dat it is prob'ly in are int'ress 2 discurridge buyin dat ticket.

The Agents wouldn't want it. It hurts them more than it hurts us, because there's fewer of them.

The man wearing a green hat claps his hand to get attention.

"Well gents, we may be in a grim situation, but let's light it up in the traditional way! Pick a card, any card. Is it the ace of bleeding hearts? No? Well look again, ah ha! I knew it."
hell hound can have the plant, I guess. Does anyone have any mooncheese, by the way?

The Sculptor comes to, after his episode. Having missed all discussion, he mimics the green-hatted man and votes to give the plant to hell_hound.

Since I have now heard from both I do suggest the plant go to hell_hound, the healer.

The Agents wouldn't want it. It hurts them more than it hurts us, because there's fewer of them.

pff, dats debat'ble. if we is goin ta day 10 an da perpentach agents get a gud run ov kills den any team wat haz dat ticket is hurted eq'lly i fink. u no dat dis is gon go down 2 da wire.

dat is not wat im sayin doh. wat im sayin is dat we need sum sort of deterrint agenst enny innosence buyin it, coz dere ent no way its gon be helpful, or no way dat i can c. p'raps a kill is 2 harsh but is dere a more reas'n'ble fret u can fink of or summink?

da point of da enforsed lucky dippin is dat no1 gets da cash 2 make buyin da ticket poss'ble. plus we get items innit. bad fing is dat agents get items 2. but as u say, deres more of us dan dem! at least, 2 start wiv.

wat is ur deal?

Can everyone send their night actions in the same PM as their nomination, stops my inbox getting quite so clogged up that way. To those of you new to the game, if you have one available you should generally be using a night action every night.

Day phase will end between 4 and 5 o clock pm GMT today. Thats in roughly 2 hours time.

pff, dats debat'ble. if we is goin ta day 10 an da perpentach agents get a gud run ov kills den any team wat haz dat ticket is hurted eq'lly i fink. u no dat dis is gon go down 2 da wire.

dat is not wat im sayin doh. wat im sayin is dat we need sum sort of deterrint agenst enny innosence buyin it, coz dere ent no way its gon be helpful, or no way dat i can c. p'raps a kill is 2 harsh but is dere a more reas'n'ble fret u can fink of or summink?

da point of da enforsed lucky dippin is dat no1 gets da cash 2 make buyin da ticket poss'ble. plus we get items innit. bad fing is dat agents get items 2. but as u say, deres more of us dan dem! at least, 2 start wiv.

wat is ur deal?

Do you have to talk like that? It might help if you stopped, but I would guess it is a PG.

u sayin i talk funneh? dat is well out of ordah. i get my boyfriend 2 mess u up, he duz cagefightin an everyfink.

u just ignores wat i ackcherlly sed doh innit. u is well an agent of perpentach bruv. oh mah gawds i cant even b'lieve dat u is so evils. giv hell hound dat plant fing coz remaketwenneh is tot'lly a baddy or sumfink an baddys shunt get plants.

Princess stomps her foot and screams at remake20 for twelve minutes straight.

Top Bottom