1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mini-NOTW IX: Carnival House

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Ekolite, Jun 29, 2010.

1. remake20

remake20 :)

What? The above post doesn't seem to make much sense to the farmer.

2. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

When there aren't any good leads, vote for the annoying one, or the lurkers.

I also don't really care about the Tome, and nobody's made a convincing argument as to why they should get it.

3. civplayah

civplayah phantasm

Why not, exactly?

4. Pinman

Pinman Demons & Brazil

I'd like the tomb - because it may contain useful ideas for trinkets, and well, I'm good with that kind of stuff.

Also, I don't trust any of you with it.:p

5. Ekolite

Ekolite The Mighty Jungle

To confirm, Catharsis has not been killed, he's still in the game.

6. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

I am an angel and that has given me special powers, even though I am a minor angel. I do suggest you vote the same way as I do.

7. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

I think that I, Autolycus the Missionary should have the tome.

8. remake20

remake20 :)

OOC: Shoot I forgot about this when signing up. I will be out of town without internet until Friday. I would like to come back to the game so either just make me idle or give me a temporary replacement.

9. Catharsis

Catharsis catch u on the flip scythe

bruv i dun even get dis. *birdsong* off davina.

Princess looks a bit surprised at the birdsong but carries on regardless.

yeh, so, u guys wat voted 4 me new exackly wat u was doin i fink. look at da end of da day an u can tell which way remake an dominashuns votes is gonna swing. since dat is da case i considers da rest of u, dat is, choxorn, renata, classical hero an luv, 2 hav effectivly fird-voted me. do wiv dat wat u will.

(if u is wonderin, dere duz not appear 2 hav been enny affects from da nominashun. yet, neway. i do not feel enny diff'rent. p'raps i will hav 2 leav da house in da evenin? if so den i will scream an scream an scream innit.)

10. KaiserElectric

KaiserElectric Total Freakin Besties

"You make a mockery of the magic arts!" the Cultist said angrily to the magician. "You spit upon my pride and boast of your own talent with magic. I am not a man to be slandered!"

The Cultist closes his eyes, too angry to speak for a moment. "I feel..." he says slowly and carefully. "that it is in...best interest for...Autolycus to be given the tome."

11. Renata

Renata homicidal jungle cat GOTM Staff

Make that choxorn, classical hero and luv -- and that's assuming we're not all correct about you. I clearly asked the question I did of you for a reason. You seem to be over-eager to prevent the ticket to Freedom from being acquired.

12. Catharsis

Catharsis catch u on the flip scythe

p'raps it is a fing dat shud be worried abaht closer 2 da end. but u hav 2 admit dat it is not a pro-innosent item. it is an item 2 b bought by innosense - as u say, da agents hav no need 4 it - but it only helps da individual. wat i fink is dat sum sort of sistem shud b put in place 4 2 stop innocense bein tempted 2 buy it if fings appear 2 be goin badly, yeh.

1 problem is dat i do not hav all da informashun abaht wat tokins can be used 4. but y shud i assume stuff wat i do not no?

ov course da main problem here is dis: y duz 'bein over eager 2 prevent da tickit 2 freedum from bein akwired' make me a gud candidate 4 da nominashun? unless u r willin 2 vote 4 some1 4 talkin 2 much like choxorn apparintly is.

13. classical_hero

Well we are not allowed to talk about our nominations in the thread.

14. Ekolite

You're not allowed to say (or strongly imply) who you're nominating tonight or in the future in the thread. But this kind of thing is fine. Sorry if that wasn't clear. The rule is just to maintain the privacy of nominations.

15. classical_hero

Can you do that via PM though?

16. Ekolite

Yes you can.

17. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

I'm home for the next 5 days or so so I can slot in here as temporary replacement if needed. This looks like the game for me.

Also, Cafarsis, I luv u!

18. Ekolite

Thanks for telling me Remake. DE you can take over until he gets back - I'll send you his PM.

19. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

"Clearly, I should have the book because I, as a completely stereotypical farmer, can't read. Therefore, the book will do the least harm in my hands.

If anyone objects to this by discussing either the truth of my statement or my generalization on farmers, I refer them to the following tautological argument which proves that I'm right:

I never lie because I always speak the truth. Therefore, I'm right."

The farmer nods, content with his speech. "Also, I like buttered lion steaks," he adds, should anyone feel like obtaining and sharing such a delicacy inside the asylum-like residence.

20. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

So, what, exactly, do nominations do, then?