[Mini] The Court

That is certainly true. But I could when I said I could. :p

Darth Feather has not responded to my querry... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If we lose this game because of two different inactive townies, I'll be one bleeping sad panda.

Maybe HE is the scum, and is trying to achieve the ultimate lurker victory. That would be hilarious.

Bullcrap.

*pulls off mask* Sacrebleu! J'ai ete decouvert! *effeminate indignation gestures*

End Night 5

The townies couldn't make up their minds, which lead to their downfall, as JoanK eliminated them in quick succession, now no-one would stop him from ruling the land!

Alive:
5. Darth Feather, vanilla townie.
7. JoanK, mafia.
8. SouthernKing Autolycus, vanilla townie.

Dead:
9. Spaceman98, vanilla townie.
3. MartinLuther, vanilla townie.
2. Buddhafish, vanilla townie.
4. Jarrema, mafia.
6. choxorn, vanilla townie.
1. Nintz, vanilla townie.

There was a no lynch, which meant mafia won. The setup was indeed that both dukes were mafia, good job choxorn for guessing that. Disappointed in the activity on the final day, but thanks for choxorn, spaceman, Nintz, etc for good discussion and good play, you guys played really well.

Thanks for playing, I hope you enjoyed the game.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/r35eKtsXMQk

Also a final note to JoanK. I don't believe you get to talk about Jarrema's play, when you never voted for the first two days. I will be amending my WoG rules for the future to account for votes as well as votes.

Congratulations to Jarrema and JoanK though, you guys both played well and earned a victory.

I dont see why not. I was a bit frustrated because that could have been the last phase of the game. :p

And it would have been if it had not been for these damned talking corpses!

What, we don't get to be mad that we lost because the living town couldn't show up and vote?

The setup was indeed that both dukes were mafia, good job choxorn for guessing that.

:smug:

Yes. Thank you all so much for this great opportunity. :D

its nice to be elected :)

Top Bottom