1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Minor Mod]Dawn of Pyrrhus

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall - Dawn of Civilization' started by Imp. Knoedel, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Knoedel Imperator Satani Filius Augustus Nooborum

I was getting tired of all the bickering in this thread and decided to take action instead:

I took @f1rpo's Pyrrhic Victories mod and merged it with 1.15. Download the attached archive and let it overwrite DoC. I can't vouch for whether or not this works for the development version too, I only tested it with the release version.

Literally the only thing this mod changes is that units that would die in a >90% odds fight retreat instead and survive with a sliver of health left just as if they had withdrawn. (Oh and I guess there's some ramifications for XP and war weariness or something.)

The exact survival threshold can be changed in GlobalDefinesAlt.xml.

Also included in the archive is a manual that explains in detail how everything works.

Credit for the original mod goes to @f1rpo.

Attached Files:

2. black213

black213 Chieftain

You're my favourite pony now :)

Imp. Knoedel likes this.