Missing Text

skunkpuppy

Chieftain
Hi guys,

I'm using CBP, CSD, C4DF, and More Luxuries and EUI. I've followed all the instructions, including installing the compatibility patch, deleting the LUAs. I have BNW and G&K. However, I'm getting some missing text in the mouse-over for buildings and also in the trading screen. For example, when I mouse over the Tea Pavillion, it says +33% TXT_KEY_TRAIT_POPULATION_GROWTH_NEW".

Any idea what I've done wrong?

Hi guys,

I'm using CBP, CSD, C4DF, and More Luxuries and EUI. I've followed all the instructions, including installing the compatibility patch, deleting the LUAs. I have BNW and G&K. However, I'm getting some missing text in the mouse-over for buildings and also in the trading screen. For example, when I mouse over the Tea Pavillion, it says +33% TXT_KEY_TRAIT_POPULATION_GROWTH_NEW".

You installed the CP, of course?

Also, you have all leader DLC and expansions?

G

Hi guys,

I've noticed the same thing on the Civ select screen with the Tea Pavilion and the Harappan Reservoir.

I have the CP installed together with all DLC and expansions.

You installed the CP, of course?

Also, you have all leader DLC and expansions?

G

Hi Gazebo,

Yes I have all the leader DLC. Only expansions I don't have are the map ones. The errors show up in-game also.

Top Bottom