mm20: "Say Hello to my Little Friend" (AWD)

Well, I think landing was easy because of good planing!
(If one would not praise self, no one will! ) :)
Really, GA give time to transfer units from mainland and firsth original Capac and Franch stack. I only had to cut roads north of cultural space and was able to use roads for a time for hit and run on incoming stack.

So, when Main stack come everything was ready. Yes, AI is bad in usign posible speed of his unit.

Bt I think it would still work, even AI hit as with Copters MI in city with 60% cult defence and on hill should have hold I think.

Well, I think landing was easy because of good planing!
(If one would not praise self, no one will! ) :)
Really, GA give time to transfer units from mainland and firsth original Capac and Franch stack. I only had to cut roads north of cultural space and was able to use roads for a time for hit and run on incoming stack.

So, when Main stack come everything was ready. Yes, AI is bad in usign posible speed of his unit.

Bt I think it would still work, even AI hit as with Copters MI in city with 60% cult defence and on hill should have hold I think.

:goodjob:

How did you cut the roads north of our cultural space? With gunships?

In the review i saw you razed Cuzco one turn after you toke over from me. Mutineer is a wizzard i thought cause it was well-defended during my turns (and our army was small), but for whatever reason they left and you could raze it.

Top Bottom