• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

MOD: Alien Legacy

patch v0.02a-->v0.02b

Attachments

• part4.zip
    375.8 KB · Views: 129
Ok, I'll try the day after tomorrow (Alas, I still have a work in real life ;) )

Thank you for your advice

The concept seems intresting but how playable is it??? I downloaded all the parts then installed on a fresh set up of Civ3....then the problems begun at first the game would crash as soon as you tried to build a city....After filling the many gaps in the unit list that your ALcopy creates--Bonapartist Raider etc and moving the city.pics got the game to run to 500AD now when trying to enter the city screen crash when trying to reply to an advisor message about changing production crash..these problems are mod related as they dont surface in the reg.game

Heh, it seems that there was an error in patch 0.02b, i fixed it and reuploaded in previous post . You have to install v0.0 and apply 3 patches:
v0.0 (10mb)
v0.2
v0.02a
v0.02b (ALcopy_v0.2b.bat)

You seems to be skipped one of patches. Unzip them again and run bats one-by-one
If there are still problem post here
I made one single patch and testing it now.

Well here one single patch v0.0 --> v0.03.
I'm still testing it, so please report any problem ;)
You should have v0.0 installed, or at least unpacked into civ3 folder. After that unzip patch into civ3 folder and run ALcopy_v0.3.bat

Attachments

• patchv03.zip
    415.4 KB · Views: 156
patch for fixing assassin (or you can just copy Art/units/assasin (if it exists) folder to Art/units/assassin and file assasin.ini to assassin.ini in assassin folder

Attachments

• p03a.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 118
Hi S3d,

I like your mod, can i use some of the units and ideas to add in my mod??

I would appreciate that :)

THanks

Shastram

Of cause, but my only 2 animation, assassin and Geek Fire, High-tech/Amazone are BlueO's, frigate by Dark Sheer.
Don't forget give them credit :)

absolutely, if there is one thing i hate is Plagiarism.. there is no way will I ever take credit for anyone's work :)

Shastram
p.s. Thanks.. If i put in any of your units, I'll make sure to let you know.

after many problems i have reinstalled civ 3 (after uninstalling it and deleting the folder) and then installed the newest patch 1.7 or something and then i installed alien legacy and your newest patch (v4 i think its the 4 or 5 part one off your website) and still several of the unit files (such as war maiden and greek fire and others) were not installed properly and i had to do it manually, now i do not mind this after all this is over all a great mod so a little work is no problem, but i cannot find the .ini files (or any other files for that matter) for the units 'spetsnaz', 'bonapartist', 'grenader', and a few others whose names elude me at the moment. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. And again the only reason i am so frustrated with these errors is because this is truly a great mod and idea.

I tested ALcopy_v0.4.bat again it's working OK. I think you fogot ro run it and run ALcopy.bat instead. To run ALcopy.bat not necessary, but ALcopy_v0.4.bat is. The tested way to install mod is to unzip v0.0 into civ3 folder, after taht unzip patch v0.4 , after that run ALcopy_v0.4.bat

i have tried to download part 2 of the mod 5-6 times on your website and it just on't do it, it keeps going to the screen not enough transfir or something like that. could you try to do something about that? i'd greatly appreciate it as i really want to play this mod. thanks

Top Bottom