[Mod] Civ 6 Improvements Patch

I really like this mod but I really hate the LOOOONG wait between being able to add in another district. Where in the code is that change? I'd like to remove it... help, please?

Great mod Xaviarlol, absolute essential imo - i was losing faith in the game due to the rapid speed of science dev in mid game, made it a sprint which i hated. Just wanted to say a huge thanks for your work on this, it is much appreciated, cant wait for future updates.

Great mod Xaviarlol, absolute essential imo - i was losing faith in the game due to the rapid speed of science dev in mid game, made it a sprint which i hated. Just wanted to say a huge thanks for your work on this, it is much appreciated, cant wait for future updates.

Not sure how long it will take me to get back to this project. Firaxis need to make the AI half-way decent before I will return to Civ 6. It's just unplayable in its current form.

Is VP still being actively worked on? It looked dead last time i checked it?
For the most part yes.

Fyi everyone - I am going to be releasing a major update to this mod. The game has changed a lot since I first released this mod so I will likely be culling a lot of older tweaks and taking a conservative approach.

Fyi everyone - I am going to be releasing a major update to this mod. The game has changed a lot since I first released this mod so I will likely be culling a lot of older tweaks and taking a conservative approach.
Awesome news!
I was going to give Civ6 another try after a long break, but I guess I'll wait until update of this great mod then.

Top Bottom