1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mod] Civ 6 Improvements Patch

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Released Mods' started by Xaviarlol, Oct 25, 2016.

1. DanaLea

DanaLea Prince Supporter

I really like this mod but I really hate the LOOOONG wait between being able to add in another district. Where in the code is that change? I'd like to remove it... help, please?

2. Recon_NZ_

Recon_NZ_ Chieftain

Great mod Xaviarlol, absolute essential imo - i was losing faith in the game due to the rapid speed of science dev in mid game, made it a sprint which i hated. Just wanted to say a huge thanks for your work on this, it is much appreciated, cant wait for future updates.

3. Xaviarlol

Xaviarlol Warlord

Not sure how long it will take me to get back to this project. Firaxis need to make the AI half-way decent before I will return to Civ 6. It's just unplayable in its current form.

4. DanaLea

DanaLea Prince Supporter

What are you playing in the meantime?

5. Xaviarlol

Xaviarlol Warlord

Bunch of stuff, but notably Civ 5 with VP mod.

6. Recon_NZ_

Recon_NZ_ Chieftain

Is VP still being actively worked on? It looked dead last time i checked it?

7. Xaviarlol

Xaviarlol Warlord

For the most part yes.

Fyi everyone - I am going to be releasing a major update to this mod. The game has changed a lot since I first released this mod so I will likely be culling a lot of older tweaks and taking a conservative approach.

Sinaherib and Smity2k1 like this.
  8. Sinaherib

Sinaherib Chieftain

Awesome news!
    I was going to give Civ6 another try after a long break, but I guess I'll wait until update of this great mod then.