[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

@Dragonlord:
If I remember correctly the Trophy Hall icon isn't in 0.25, so you can't open it (and it's probably not in). Of course you can copy the .dat file (and its format will most probably never change since it's just a list of names).
When it's in I bet it will convert correctly.

Patch "e" is linked in the first post. It will break save games and fixes the following issues:

1. Doviello can build Forges.
2. Removed the Elite Swords event.
3. The Lanun can now gather pearls (fixed permanently this time).
4. Cost is displayed on spell tooltips.
5. City icons are fixed.
6. Fixed the foreign advisor (WIDGET_LEADERHEAD) taking you to pedia spells.
7. Added a new debug game option to disable damage types.

hmm, that last one made an immediate runtime error upon loading.

"This application has requested Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way..."

nm, "breaks save games" didn't catch that

I was way past sorcery and could not promote to archmage I definatly had the tech to get archmage, forgot exactly what it was though. My mage said he had 42/26 for exp. I had a promotion I was saving for when he changed to archmage. That may have held him back?

I did Yvain the wood elf that was unable to cast vitalize with nature III it said I neded sorcery to cast that spell.

Some things with ancient forest may be bugged may not, it was cool.
Could construct any improvemet other then mine or water wheel with out destroying forest. So I went around destroying improvements on my own land and planting forest waiting for them to turn ancient them rebuilding the improvement, made the elves really strong. Very fun to play.

Mages needs to be on level six to upgrade, right now yours is only on level five.

I was way past sorcery and could not promote to archmage I definatly had the tech to get archmage, forgot exactly what it was though. My mage said he had 42/26 for exp. I had a promotion I was saving for when he changed to archmage. That may have held him back?

I did Yvain the wood elf that was unable to cast vitalize with nature III it said I neded sorcery to cast that spell.

Some things with ancient forest may be bugged may not, it was cool.
Could construct any improvemet other then mine or water wheel with out destroying forest. So I went around destroying improvements on my own land and planting forest waiting for them to turn ancient them rebuilding the improvement, made the elves really strong. Very fun to play.

1- you need reagents to promote to archmage, I'll bet you didn't have those.

2- yeah, yvain cant cast vitalize, that has always kinda pissed me off as well.

3- yeah, thats the way it's supposed to work for elves, same with forest. I do wish there was an "elven bloom" spell to allow you to grow new forests under acceptable improvements because it sucks to have to raze your towns+villages when you finally get your first priest of leaves.

yea level 7 mages no reagents

Several people declared war on me without having it show up on the diplomacy screen. Wonder why.

Hi there,

Sorry if it is the wrong forum, but I have been trying to download the last version of FfHII -0.25-, and I can't.

I enter the gameflood web, click download, but nothing happens.
I am redirected to the same web when I click "download".

Could someone help me?

Thanks.

Hey guys,

thanks for the mod, I played the vanilla version a while back and have been eagerly awaiting this one (hasn't everyone)?

I have noticed a couple of tiddly things if you guys are interested. I cant remember what version I am on, but I downloaded the most recent on Saturday (2 days ago) so whatever that was.

Playing as calabim, I dont seem to be able to eat my bloodpets for extra actions like I used to (in fact it doesnt seem to let me eat them at all). I was dismayed, as usefulness aside, I just like to eat them because it's funny. I have tried both with Losha, and standard vampires.

I noted that I can only use the feast ability once per turn, I assume this is intentional, as it was a bit sick (but still very funny) in the last version that I played.

Having upgraded my computer I decided to see how much it would be affected by slow down, so I put it on huge map. I am not sure how many civs are allowed total, but I racked it up to 24 players, and it will still let me add some more (I didnt). I appear to have 3 Dark Elf players (I cant remember how to spell svartlfar - is that right?). At least that is 3 I have met, as I hevent discovered the world yet.

I am not sure what there is to do about this, but I was initially getting kicked by the ljolsfar with arendel as the leader, who had researched the order. The initial hero they build was kicking my ass big style, and just when I was ready to admit that I was going to die, they randomly changed religion to the fellowship and the hero disappeared. While I thanked my lucky stars and subsequently built a better army, I wondered if those goody two shoes elves should not have buried me at this point.

Once again sorry to pick any flaws in this amazing mod, but hopefully some of this will be helpful

I guess there's no 0.25 bug thread yet? When I try to run the mod, I get a "GFC Error: Failed to locate primary control theme" or something like that. I have BtS and the latest patches installed.

Playing as calabim, I dont seem to be able to eat my bloodpets for extra actions like I used to (in fact it doesnt seem to let me eat them at all). I was dismayed, as usefulness aside, I just like to eat them because it's funny. I have tried both with Losha, and standard vampires.

Yeah, whatever happened to the "feed" ability for vampires? I really think that this needs to be re-added. The Vamps are going to need to be stronger to make up for the weaknesses they should have to to sun magic in Shadow.

The button is still there for me anyway, it just doesnt seem to do anything when you press it.

There is a big with the Feed spell. I'll fix it in the next version.

Kael, was the link to the bug-thread in your first post removed by intention?
I found it quite useful to use a directlink to the first page of this thread and then follow links from there to the right bug-thread. I guess I am just a lazy boy. :cool:

Patch "f" is linked in the first post. It fixes the following issues:

1. Removed Extension II from Barbatos.
2. Decreased the chance Ancient Forests will spawn.
3. The AI now prefers buildings that enable new units.
4. Fixed a problem with the Feed spell.
5. Golden Ages are now displayed in the date line.
6. Life mana from the Tomb of Sucellus can now be accessed.
7. You can no longer summon infinite Treants.
8. Increased the Woodsman I bonus from +20% in forests to +30%.
9. Fixed an issue that could cause unique features to spawn on top of each other.
10. Fixed the Financial trait (so it will be applied correctly when given through the adaptive or insane traits).
11. Reduced the mutation chance from chaos mana from 3% per to 2%.
12. Adapative trait is now applied reguarly (based on game speed) instead of randomly.
13. Changed the doDamage function to work with variable max hit points.
14. Fixed the FFHAddPopup error when switching religions.
15. The Dragon's Horde no longer provides Mithril, instead it passes out the Enchanted Blade promotion.

Top Bottom