[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

Ancient Forests have a chance of spawning a treant if an enemy passes through it. Maybe that and stack retreating make it seem like your units dissapear...

Also beware of trying to get Brigit with a Level 15 HN-Unit. She will go down then. (sounds very much like a bug for an undying archangel though. So dont forget to declare Nationality before entering the ring. Declaring a Level 15 War Elephant still sucks. :( That is one heck of a powerful unit early on. But what you get for it is nice indeed.)

And yes the disapearing units might be spawning of a treant with no good place to run for your forces (they always retreat on spawn of a treant), so they are relocated...

Patch "g" is linked in the first post. It will break save games and it makes the following changes:

1. Fixed an issues that would cause spells with any miscast chance to always miscast.
2. Fixed an issue that would cause equipment to dissapear if it is owned by a player that leaves the game.
3. Added the Wonder spell (Chaos 3, does 3-5 random effects).
4. Removed the Enervated promotion (effect combined with the withered promotion).
5. Removed the Enervation spell (Wither spell does a combo effect of the two).
6. Removed the Law Bringer unit.
7. Removed the Random Personalities game option (caused some issues with optiosn baqsed on specific leaders).
8. Reviewed and adjusted all the leaders raze probability.
9. Summon Pit Beast moved from a Chaos3 spell to an Entropy 2 spell.
10. Pit Beasts moves reduced from 2 to 1 and strength reduced from 10 to 5.
11. Rust spell moved from Entropy 2 to Entropy 1.
12. The Withered promotion gives -10% combat,-50% xp and is dispellable in addition to its other effects.
13. Teutorix doesn't require the gunpowder resource to be built.
14. Wither spell is now Entropy 3 and does everything the old Enervation and Withered spell used to do plus an additional -10% strength.
15. Valor promotion never wears off and it grants +10% magic resistance.
16. Valor spell changed form a rank 2 Law spell to a rank 3 Law spell.
17. Summon Hosts of the Einherjar spell changed from a rank 3 Law spell to a rank 2 Law spell.
18. Charm Person spell moved to a rank 2 mind spell and resistance lowered from +40% to +20%.
19. Inspiration spell moved to a rank 1 mind spell and research bonus lowered from +4 to +2 and it now gives +1 sage GPP.
20. Hope spell now gives courage for free to all units that pass through the city (so the caster doesn't have to cast it).
21. Hosts of the Einherjer unit reduced from moves 2 to 1 and strength 10 to 5.
22. Stoneskin promotion grants 2 points of defensive strength.
23. Religous units that abandon you will now be re-buildable by other empires with that state religion.
24. Infernals get all their free buildigns (demonic citizens, elder council, training yard, obsidion gate, forge, mage guild) in citys they capture.
25. Ressurection no longer requires or consumes a life mana node.
26. New Wizard model by seZereth (Govannon now uses the old wizard art).
27. New Amurite Archmage model by seZereth.
28. New water art by seZereth.
29. New Dwarven cannon model by AA.
30. Made the following unit attributes into ints so multiple promotions can grant the effects (for modmods): alive, boarding, doublefortifybonus, fear, flying, hiddennationality, ignorebuildingdefense, immortal, immunetocapture, immunetofear, immunetomagic, onlydefensive, targetweakestunit, targetweakestunitcount, twincast and waterwalking.
31. Converted to BtS 3.17 (fixed racial models in the unitpane, game options now default to the last way you had them set, and other issues).
32. Fixed an issue causing group withdrawls when a defending unit flees (fix by Teg Navaris!).

Hello, I have a problem still and I hope someone here can help me. I got the 3.17 update 2 days ago, but ever since I had problems with FfH (when u start a new game, or load, Civ just closes down), like others have mentioned before. Now I've downloaded and installed the new patch for FfH, but I still have the same problem. Does anybody know what I can do to fix this?

PS: If I'm supposed to post this question somewhere else, I apologise.

Hello, I have a problem still and I hope someone here can help me. I got the 3.17 update 2 days ago, but ever since I had problems with FfH (when u start a new game, or load, Civ just closes down), like others have mentioned before. Now I've downloaded and installed the new patch for FfH, but I still have the same problem. Does anybody know what I can do to fix this?

PS: If I'm supposed to post this question somewhere else, I apologise.

I put the patch up yesterday that works with 3.17 (patch "g"). if you have that you should be okay.

I put the patch up yesterday that works with 3.17 (patch "g"). if you have that you should be okay.

Edit: Had the same crash problem, but never mind, I had BTS 3.13 and just say 3.17 is required. Works with 3.17.

Might be worth noting a link to the 3.17 patch in the initial post for this thread. The Firaxis site that comes up first on a google search only had the 3.13 patch, not the 3.17. Thought I was safe just getting the "latest" patch shown on the Firaxis site. Silly me :)

Patch "h" is linked in the first post. It will not break patch "g" saves and includes the follwoing fixes:

1. Fixed an issue that kept Barbarian trait leaders from starting at peace with the barbs.
2. Fixed the Amurite Archmage art.
3. Fixed Govannons animation.
4. Wonder now correctly does a random 3-5 effects (instead of always 5).
5. Fixed an issue that could cause immortal units to stay immortal forever.

Is it possible to stop the random spread of religions and have it only done by a given religion's missionaries?

In a number of games I,ve set it up so that AV and the Order were the only religions available. I'll found the Order and it will spread to a Calabim city. Alexis will convert and want to be my best friend. That's no fun.

Patch "h" is linked in the first post. It will not break patch "g" saves and includes the follwoing fixes:

1. Fixed an issue that kept Barbarian trait leaders from starting at peace with the barbs.
2. Fixed the Amurite Archmage art.
3. Fixed Govannons animation.
4. Wonder now correctly does a random 3-5 effects (instead of always 5).
5. Fixed an issue that could cause immortal units to stay immortal forever.

I'm guessing it supersedes Patch "g", as that's no longer downloadable?

DL'd Patch h, but FFH crashes totally on loading with the following error message:

GFC: Failed to initialize the primary load theme

Anyone have an idea what I can do? Short of re-DL the complete FFH which takes ages? :confused:

Dragonlord, have you installed the latest patch for Beyond the Sword (3.17)?

After a few hitches (on my end) the latest version is up and running. Quick question, in about this build it doesn't have an h at the end of the 032, There is only a backslash.
BTW I am new to FFH2 but I really enjoyed Age of Ice.

Yes - and after that patch h

did you install the full mod?
did you correct the install path for the patch as the installer prompts the default location.

Hattest du zuerst den vollen Mod installiert?
Hast du den Installationspfad des Patches korrigiert, falls du Civ nicht am vorgegebenen Ort installiert hast?

Top Bottom