1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by Kael, May 18, 2006.

1. Johntiler

Johntiler Chieftain

So a group of our friends wanted to play Fall From Heaven 2 with some modifications.
    Limited Units per Tile
    and
    Surround and Destroy Mod!

https://mega.co.nz/#!VU5zEKaL!Si46gt4x2tZsDssAquFgjHuQQ7fmsO6Cez4-lzgAjyQ

This package is a patch for Fall From Heaven 2 Patch ‘o’.
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=171398

After playing online with some friends, we thought it’d be cool to do away with Stacks of Doom.

It is basically FFH2 Patch ‘o’ with these two mods added.
    [VK]s Plot Capacity 1.3
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=372716

Dexy’s Surround and Destroy
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=341550

Here's some more background here:
    http://adriangin.wordpress.com/2014/06/01/civilization-4-multiplayer-modding-and-fall-from-heaven-2/

2. Eclipse4449

Eclipse4449 Chieftain

I need help please, I'm creating a simple scenario from the current FFH2 mod but I do not know enough about these units and unit balancing.

It's a Good vs Evil 3 vs 3 plus 2 Neutral players, both 3 player teams have selected a team captain and has selected a breakdown of unit types (max 12 units per player) horse, scout, Mage etc.
    and I'm wanting to give each unit (1~50 experience) for the player to promote each unit as he likes, but I've been told some units are very strong and would dominate the game if given initial exp.

In addition the 2 Neutral players do not have a group of units selected so I'd like to work this out.

Neutral player #1 Dragons (me) I harass all players but I don't want 12 Dragons so for the sake of survival I want as many as balancing would allow.

Neutral player #2 Adventurers, this player may attach himself to either the Good or Evil side and effect the game Greatly, these 12 units will be from a completed tech tree or rather this player has unlimited capabilities.

This scenario is based on the player's standing Armies and not based on training units over time, I want it to be short and thrilling and replayable.

I know that certain techs must be enabled and resources connected but I need to be sure all of the correct stuff is done. I'm worried that there will be a dramatic unbalanced mess if I don't find the right person to help me.

Please help me, please PM me and thank you!

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=500718

3. waterdragon

waterdragon Chieftain

i just bought civ 4 complete eddition and i cant get ffh2 to work. help! :cry:

4. lfgr

lfgr Chieftain

Have you installed patch 3.19? Else we'd need more information about what you did and what's not working.

5. Humptycat

Humptycat Chieftain

Hi,

Due to 1 bad disc for BTS I had to re buy it on steam, I am trying to ghet thsi mod to work, I have downloaded it and put it in :
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword\Beyond the Sword\Mods

I do not see it on the list nor get it to run. Any help with this would be great.

6. Daedwartin

Daedwartin Chieftain

If it doesnt exist there, try to look in documents. Steam has this tendency to put the mod folder there.

7. Sengsara

Sengsara Chieftain

I was very interested in a mini mod that was released for FfH2 that included an aspect where when you summon the Infernals into the game is gives you a random choice between several other demonic lords each with their own civics and unique models, Hyborem of course was still a part of the RnG, however when I try to find that mini mod I just come up with Orbis, Fall Further and Rise from Erebus which none of them have that remarkable feature! I'm going crazy here, somebody please tell me what mod that was!!

8. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

Do you mean my MagisterModmod?

You can find a link in my signature if that is what you want.

A long time ago I made the Infernal Pact ritual summon a random Demon Lord, but more recently I instead make it trigger an event letting you choose between any of the Demon Lords that has not yet been summoned. Each team can complete the ritual up to 3 times to summon up to 3 of the 7 demon lords. You get a different bonus depending on which you choose. (For example, summoning Juddecca grants Twincast to your Ritualists, while summoning Lethe boosts the yields of Demons Altars and summon Ouzza makes your Pit Beasts and Chaos Marauders Strong.

Each demon lord is a different unit, so it of course has different graphics. Some of the units that are summoned with them are different too (for example, Duke Sallos starts with Succubi), but they don't have a different ArtStyle or anything.

They don't have different Civics either.

9. Korax

Korax Chieftain

Okay, so I'm having a really odd issue. CIV IV BTS on steam and and have run this mod many times. When I run it now however the home screen has changed to a shirtless man and Keelyn is unavailable?