[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

So dont change graphics, only fact that they are not a source of fresh water.
In FfH Age of Ice, lakes are not a source of fresh water. Thisnk it can be done to rivers.

Making hell terrain rivers NOT be a source of fresh water would also make it hell for any other civilization besides the infernal... you wont be likely to see Alexis willing to suffer a penalty for having un-irrigated farms and therefor not see Alexis willing to discover Infernal pact. (at least if Alexis is played by a human player, the computer probably won't care... unfortunately)

AV's Sacrafice the weak is good enough. Alexis also has breeding pit.
If Infernal land will spread to Lanun civ, it will be good, as AI often build farms as Lanun WITHOOUT santation (gives +1food on farms IIRC) or agrigultural civic.

Making hell terrain rivers NOT be a source of fresh water would also make it hell for any other civilization besides the infernal...
They are Infernals and are turning World of the living into hell, dont they ? Thats an argument for I say. Another thing is that this will increase meaning of Armageddon counter.

As for StW civic. Cities can have 2 times more population and grows 2 times faster and can have more production at lower population (1 fish with lighthouse +city gives 8 food, thats 8 titles to work on, 1 fish, 7 plain hills).

Forgot to add, that if Infernal lands will take away farm making possability from rivers, cities will lose population whitch will lead to weaker civ power (united offensive vs Infernals needed, diplomacy will have higher meaning, but AI doesnt like to agree to war with much stronger foe...) and thus The Four Horseman will last longer, and will hurt even more.

Unballancment often is a fun factor. Make Armageddon growth, pay for it. Easy to say if your Elohim, but note that all non-AV gets -3 disposition to those that rise armageddon counter. This may be what we need to make united offensive vs Infernals.

Rivers are not a terrain tile, is it isn't analagous. Besides, though, in AoI the lakes do not change whether or not they are fresh water; in fact, I think the tile in question isn't even considered water.
Kael has said before he'd like to have oceans or lakes show hell effects, but doesn't want blue rivers feeding into them.

I think for this case, changing the AI will be easier than the terrain.

Thanks for the answear.
Is this also reason why sea food (fish, calm, crab, whale, pearls) are not affected by 2nd armageddon warning ?

And a tought. Can hellfires spawn barbarian units not Infernal ? I hate this as they show up late in game and those that Infernals are not in war, can just easilly raze hellfires even with my infernal lords on top of it. Only "safe" spot are on mountain tops.

Ok just a few remarks, I've been meaning to send some every time I play through a game (however once before after writing a long post my net crapped out) I know in the xml for animal units it is possible to restrict what terrain they occur on. Am I right? 'Cause if this is the case it would be highly recommended considering in the polar regions where no one wants to build cities the animal population is tremendous. My civ is near the poles and there seems to be an extremely over abundance of animals (playing on epic) that and tigers and elephants spawning in ice??? I just figure unless there's a polar bear... make only at the very best wolves and bears able to travel through ice? Or only tundra. On the positive note, because of that I have nearly an animal cage in every city of every type (not many gorillas though) and the grand mergiage (or however it's spelled) I know it's just a lot of turns that those areas get left alone so a lot of animals are spawned, but perhaps to better control it, have restrictions on where animals can and cannot roam. (no gorillas in ice and no bears in desert and so on)

Whoa apparently this is possible... was anyone aware of this? Alexis in Calabim... I opened up the world builder since she was at war with one of my allies and I noticed her vampire lord (had to be not just a vampire) it was renamed Barlim somethin' I guess that's the world unit. Either way... experience is at 1372! level 29! that's without cheating! it's year 729 but wow! Is any unit capable of that achievement?! Wondering that's a bug.

@ Anaztaziorch I must admid I had forgotten about the sacrifice the weak -1 food per pop requirement... love having these "discussions" about this mod... Neutral Civs will even be more likely to choose sides this way. Either Join the fight against the infernals and adopt the order to avoid the hell-terrain spread OR join the dark side of the force and sacrifice the weak in order to survive. Gotta love it!

Whoa apparently this is possible... was anyone aware of this? Alexis in Calabim... I opened up the world builder since she was at war with one of my allies and I noticed her vampire lord (had to be not just a vampire) it was renamed Barlim somethin' I guess that's the world unit. Either way... experience is at 1372! level 29! that's without cheating! it's year 729 but wow! Is any unit capable of that achievement?! Wondering that's a bug.

"Everything" is possible for vampires... they feast on the cities and the bigger the city the more xp they get... yummie yummie... :king:

In the new mod will there be any improvement to upgrade roads? Such as railroads in vanilla?

We don't really think road upgrades are needed, since most units can already upgrade their movement via promotions, and there is magical haste to help libing units as well.

Vampire units can feast on population for experience, though I wasn't aware that the ai knew how to do this. It's possible they got very lucky and leveled up a unit the normal way. But yeah, any unit can continue to advance as long as there are promotion availible to it, and since vampire lords can get 3 or so spheres of magic, I guess they could take 29 promotions... (sounds a bit suspect for the ai to get so many though...)

Is this also reason why sea food (fish, calm, crab, whale, pearls) are not affected by 2nd armageddon warning ?
Hmm, no I'm sure it would be easy enough to eliminate them as well if Kael wanted to. I never really thought about it myself. (But you don't eat pearls, do you? ;))

How do you do the perminant Alliances on FFH2?

is their any techs that is required or is their a spisific thing I have to do to enable perminant alliances.

I know haveing it on at the options menu but I am asking about when I am in a game.

and can you add a evil victory for .24 plz?

brb

Fall From Heaven team... once you all are finished with this mod, we should see some GOTMs... just a suggestion. :)

Well I guess my ideas are an hour behind... ok well that's awesome then, however they seem to be having a problem loading. AND! What's this about smarter orcs? I didn't get a post card... no email... I missed this somewhere! Where can I add the script or whichever to have smarter orcs?!

Is the "can see hidden animals" trait the one that makes me see a shadow?

If yes, shouldnt it say "can see hidden units" instead?

or perhaps introduce the stealth trait

Top Bottom