[MOD] GreenMod (replant forest and other changes)

If there is no future to Green Mod, I hope that you will at least continue to provide components for others. Amra's mod has incorportated quite a lot of Green Mod, so your work will continue to live.

How about making some new resources? I think this is one of the main reasons people like Green Mod. I'd do some myself but can't handle the graphics.

Green Mod is excellent. The extra resources, the 2nd UUs and the stronger barbarians are fantastic and work flawlessly (with 1.52 anyway). The increased research times were my biggest favourite though. I would love to see compatibility with Warlords when it is released.

Come back Mr Lexx, rejuvenate the Green Mod!

I guess this isn't compatible with the latest patch? 1.61?

I D/L this and installed and ran, but got a bunch of error while it was loading the game - which did manage to load, but the menus were a bit erratic and a bunch of other kooky things happened (like first city build option included the Kremlin!)....

Looks like a lot of great ideas... which mods are out there which are similar to this which runs with the latest patch?

I know this is ancient at this point, but is there a way I could get the extra resources without the other components you've added into it for a scenario I wanted to do?

I know this is ancient at this point, but is there a way I could get the extra resources without the other components you've added into it for a scenario I wanted to do?

I've seen bigger necros.
But yes you can, you just need the art files and the BonusInfos in the XML. I did it for the MechaMod. Takes a little work if you're running BtS or Warlords, but just copy+paste an existing resource and then replace the stats with your new resources.

Its not that difficult, i figured it out without any tutorials, and I'm 16.

Top Bottom