[MOD] MaxRigaMod - video+1901-1941-1961-2001 scenar.

to elderotter:
How this mod(maxriga BTS1) work on your computer,what were your problem,
?
and for maxiriga:
Why you tell to us that BTS2 is ready,when it have some erors.........

to elderotter:
How this mod(maxriga BTS1) work on your computer,what were your problem,
?
and for maxiriga:
Why you tell to us that BTS2 is ready,when it have some erors.........
The only problem I have with the Maxriga mod and it's scenarios is that it crashes when I exit game. I ended 1901 as Japan with Hong Kong and some terrain, the western 2/3 of Australia and New Zealand. I consider that well done for Japan.
Currently I am playing the EU in the 2001 scenario - it is early yet. I told Bush to go away when he came looking for oil. I have a lot of Friendly Nations and do not need him. England keeps trying to culture away Paris, So I used a great artist there. Can't wait to see where the first war erupts.
New Job might cut into my playing time...sad but I need the money.

to mobac

errors are always present in any MODS, not just in the MaxRigaMod.
but what I was saying is that there was critical error-crash I have no idea the reason of. So, when u will play it u might get the same.

to elderotter

it seems like u r having real fun ;) consider the error message after u finish playing and close the MOD it always happens with all of us. Donno why it's happening and how to fix it.

to mobac

errors are always present in any MODS, not just in the MaxRigaMod.
but what I was saying is that there was critical error-crash I have no idea the reason of. So, when u will play it u might get the same.

to elderotter

it seems like u r having real fun ;) consider the error message after u finish playing and close the MOD it always happens with all of us. Donno why it's happening and how to fix it.
My hat is tipped at you for this immensely enjoyable mod + the scenarios. Question - is the Stalingrad scenario MP only or can you play single player? If single player I think that might be next.

all scenarios are for single and MP games.

but AI is stupid in civ4 so Stalingrad, Barbarosa, EuropeInPower and Battle for Taiwan scenarios are better for MP games ( human vs human )

actually i never play even 1901, 1941 or 1961 scenarios in single games, I play only multiplayer ( ussr-vs germany ur ussr vs usa )

--------------------------------------

to all
i still havn't got the unit i waiting for so I release BTS2 version of the MOD - 26th of April 2008

The only problem I have with the Maxriga mod and it's scenarios is that it crashes when I exit game. I ended 1901 as Japan with Hong Kong and some terrain, the western 2/3 of Australia and New Zealand. I consider that well done for Japan.
Currently I am playing the EU in the 2001 scenario - it is early yet. I told Bush to go away when he came looking for oil. I have a lot of Friendly Nations and do not need him. England keeps trying to culture away Paris, So I used a great artist there. Can't wait to see where the first war erupts.
New Job might cut into my playing time...sad but I need the money.
LOL - brush wars in Africa...now I am involved in helping South Africa fight the Congo. At least it isn't a land war in Asia.

BTS2 version is out ( download mirrors on the first page of the topic )

final List of features for MaxRigaModBTS2 version-

1-Fast Workers now can be transported as well as Workers ( in trucks, cars, airships, transport planes etc )
2-Iron bonus is added for the main Japan island
3-F15 now is UU for Japan too
4-National Trade Centre wonder allows to build logistic trucks, cargo planes and tankers ( open borders now good for trade too )
5-Logistic trucks ( LAND ) and cargo planes ( AIR ) are similar to the tankers ( SEA, already in BTS1 version ) and you can build it up and sell if u r short in cash. The profit you will recieve in selling this units is -
Logistic truck - $300-500
Cargo plane - $400-600
Tanker - $600-1000
6-fixed-usa satellite requires cosmodrom bonus
7-german cannon bug fixed
8-icbm's now can be launched
9-new IOWA BB model
10-new german Uboat model
11-new german Light Cruiser model - Brandenburg
12-new german Old Carrier model - Graf Zeppelin
13-fixed bug - missioners now transportable
14-fixed bug - german panzer doesn't have +50% bonus vs all armors now
15- new skin for russian marines, at tanks ( RPG Infantry ) and AA ( IGLA Infantry )
16-new japanese light cruiser unit UU - Mikasa
17-fixed bug - panzer doesn't have +50% attack bonus vs armour
18-fixed bug - Missile Cruiser ccarries Guided missiles not tactical nukes
19-Astute SSN as UU for the UK
20-Terrorist UU for Arabia ( also available for Egypt and Turkey ). This unit can be used as worker during peace time but can attack all enemies of the state while war time. Unit has hidden nationality and suicide ability.
21-new UU subs for USA ( Gato class ), Russia ( Shuka class ), Japan ( I15 ) and UK ( T class )
22-Space Fighter unit - ( pro-helicopter class ) can flight over any terrains and detect satellites and destroy it during war time.
23-added UU for Italy WW1 tank ( fiat3000 ) and for France ( StCharmond ) and Russia ( FT17 )
24-special unit, one per global - ISS ( international space station ). Good for spying from space.

MaxRiga, I really enjoy your mod. I have the BTS1, but I modded it a little, making worker and workboat cost 1/5 of the previous settings. I almost always play as Fahd, on noble/epic with no time victory so I can see how long it takes to conquer the world. (normal games I play on monarch or emperor)

Its quite fun, it usually takes awhile, as Arabia you really only need to please Stalin, and you can build up quite nicely, making good use of democracy and the civics it unlocks is key.

thanks for your hard work. I'll try BTS2 soon.

Shiggs

to Narn and JEELEN

it works good with me, this means civ4 modding still not perfect :)

I think it's happening because of "cashing" system of the game. It means u had BTS1 already once on ur computer and when u launch BTS2 it uses some of files or settings of the previous BTS1 version.

try to launch civ4, go advance and load the mod once from inside of regular vanilla version of the game. Once it’s done then u will be able launch game by simple double click on any of BTS2 scenarios.

I think it's happening because of "cashing" system of the game. It means u had BTS1 already once on ur computer and when u launch BTS2 it uses some of files or settings of the previous BTS1 version.

try to launch civ4, go advance and load the mod once from inside of regular vanilla version of the game. Once it’s done then u will be able launch game by simple double click on any of BTS2 scenarios.

This sounds like weird advice: starting Civ4 to launch a BtS mod? I think installation instructions should be more clear (delete BTS1 or overwrite) and something needs fixing.

Since BTS1 works fine, I think I'll stick to that for the time being. (Sorry.)

This sounds like weird advice: starting Civ4 to launch a BtS mod? I think installation instructions should be more clear (delete BTS1 or overwrite) and something needs fixing.

Since BTS1 works fine, I think I'll stick to that for the time being. (Sorry.)

damn me, lol, sure u right. I meant u have to launch Civ4 BTS for loading MaxRigaMod BTS2 ( really tired today )

and yes, it's better to delite BTS1 version of the mod.

to Narn and JEELEN

it works good with me, this means civ4 modding still not perfect :)

thats what i did when i tried to load the mod. i went to advanced menu and clicked on bts2 and during that process it crashed

After a CTD in the game I can not load any of my two autosave or the normal gamesave from my BTS2 scenario. With BTS2 it´s now unplayable for me:(

guys, all that crashes are result of Civ4 - BTS it self and has nothing to do with the mod. You will not find any system files inside of the mod, so all CTS' ( crashes ) happening because of reasons ON YOUR COMPUTER. Sorry to say but you have to find it personally.

all I can think out is delete whole Beyond The Sword folder there -
c:/documents and settings/username/my documents/my games/Beyond The Sword

and launch BTS it self first and launch mod from inside of BTS once.

The mod works good with me and beta testers I am playing online in multiplayer. Don't u think I special or I use magic? :)

Top Bottom