[MOD] MaxRigaMod - video+1901-1941-1961-2001 scenar.

OK if you discovered problem,tell me.......can you now help me with VANILLA version of maxriga,every time when it(maxriga) is loading on screen aperes XML erors such:"tech communism in info class was incorret".

OK if you discovered problem,tell me.......can you now help me with VANILLA version of maxriga,every time when it(maxriga) is loading on screen aperes XML erors such:"tech communism in info class was incorret".

its not just you, i have the same problem.

there must be a reason if u all can't play. i'm not sure the reason in MOD since the mod is standard. May be all of u have special settings ?

information for all

BTS2 is ready. I'm waiting for the last unit specially creating for the MOD ( S300 AA system ) and when this unit will be ready I release BTS2 right away. All new features in BTS2 version are listed on the second page of the topic.

Except the features 2 more scenarios are included ( modern times ) – “Battle for Taiwan” and “Europe in Power”

I can t wait for new version,maybe it will work on my computer,does that new version will be release in this week

is the problem vista, because i have vista.

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Is This Where Are Everyone??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maxriga when you will get that new unit,and when you relaese thet new version'??''?????????

it takes a long time to work on a mod. Im guessing it might still be a while. It rather have a good mod that comes out late than a bad mod that comes out early

it takes a long time to work on a mod. Im guessing it might still be a while. It rather have a good mod that comes out late than a bad mod that comes out early

you are absolutely right man
unfortunately, i was beta-testing 1961 scenario and in 10 years after I played USA it had critical crash. No results in finding the error reason :((( Unfortunately crashes will present in BTS2 version :(((

Having just, finally, found out hhow to get mods working for Civ4 BTS I encountered your 1901 scenario for your excellent mod. I like to play countries on the edge of things so I chose Japan. I am having a great time, wars are common all around me and I am conquering the Australian barbarians for the uranium, have and for the Iron - building for second attempt. If I get the chance I want to take some chunks from China. My defense pact with The United Kingdom is helping me stay safe atm. Great Job, thanks!:goodjob:

hi
i really liked ur units, but most of ww1 units in my mod are already replaced with previous WW1 units pack ( shame on me I don't remember the name of creator ). I do not compare ur wonderful units with the units I already have but it's the question of my time I'm really limited in time and will not be able to add ur units in my mod for the next release I planed for the middle of april.

Top Bottom