[MOD] Snoopy/Dale PatchMod

The point of this change is that in absolutely no way, and in no concievable parallel universe would a Catholic Pope in this era allow a 'barbarian heretic' to act as a missionary. :)

Sorry if this is a little nitpicky, but how can they be both a convert and a heretic? Are the Jesuit Missionaries out there converting people to Lutheranism or something?

Hi everyone!

I am experiencing some trouble with this mod. After i load the mod and select my scenario details, right after i click launch, my game crashes. Has anyone had this problem until now?

Thank you all in advance for your help

PatchMod is not compatible with the Firaxis patch. There was no need to update this for the patch since Firaxis used this as the base for their patch.

Thank you very much Dale, it works like a charm. I really admire your dedication!

I have one more question: Is there any way of making the native tribes start in their historic locations?

For that, you would have to do it through World Builder and then save the map out. Then you can play that map as a scenario.

Hi all,

could someone to upload the 1.07 patch? It's imposible to find it on the web, thanks.

PatchMod is not compatible with the Firaxis patch. There was no need to update this for the patch since Firaxis used this as the base for their patch.

Just thought I'd quote this as newest posting so people know the community patch is no longer needed.
(confusion might ensue, as community patches are often the last thing to go after installing the latest official patch)

And great work, guys! :)

Top Bottom