1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[MOD] The Spread of Imperialism

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Mods and Files' started by Androrc the Orc, Feb 14, 2010.

1. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

Moderator Action: The recent discussion has been moved to here.

2. Darkpancakez

Darkpancakez Chieftain

I click on the dropbox link to download the mod and it takes me to the website and says that the webpage could not be found. What do I do?! :cry:

3. Darkpancakez

Darkpancakez Chieftain

I click on the dropbox link to download the mod and it takes me to the website and says that the webpage could not be found. What do I do?! :cry:

4. Androrc the Orc

Androrc the Orc Chieftain

Hello Darkpancakez, thanks for being interested in the mod, but unfortunately I no longer have it on my dropbox, and the files are not on this computer either... I believe I still have a copy of the mod on my other computer though.

5. Darkpancakez

Darkpancakez Chieftain

If you happen to have a copy on your other computer, I would deeply appreciate in receiving it. The mod is really interesting. Thank you

6. Darkpancakez

Darkpancakez Chieftain

Also, sorry for the double post....I didn't know it send the first time. I'm also sorry for the late response. :sad: