[mod] TOTAL REALISM 2.0

Balerion said:
I think ranged bombardment is important (not in the whole life I mean: only in CivIV). But I can understand that if it causes problems you have to solve them (even if playng with DCM I have non CTDs). Btw do you intend to implement something similar made by yourself or the bombardment is gone forever? :cry:
I'd like to echo this question.

What exactly did the ranged bombard mod do, how will it be different in TR for Warlords?

Thanks.

Hian the Frog said:
Hi man,

Houman and Mexico are still working on Beta3. Lots of boring stuff to do before a new release. But be sure it would be great, some of the changes will be... interesting, beautiful and more realistic.
Be patient.

The Frog.
Thanks Frog,This mod is so great I sometimes get impatient :blush: I wish I knew something about programing so I could help :sad: Guys keep up the great work.Waiting patiently ;)

when i cut the worldmap from 124*68 to 76*68 ,replace x=78,num plots written=5168,move usa,AZTEC,INCA strat location to euroasia,it just play one turn,then wrong,why?

nclxj said:
when i cut the worldmap from 124*68 to 76*68 ,replace x=78,num plots written=5168,move usa,AZTEC,INCA strat location to euroasia,it just play one turn,then wrong,why?

Ehhhmmm, because you cannot just tear the files into pieces and hope it would work? ;)

is it possible to add more civs to this modpack?
can i add one more civ or do i have to replace one already made?

and if it is, wich files must i edit?

Is there a manual or something?

Because some aspects of this mod are kinda new to me (Like the buttons above the unit info)

Twould be appreciated!

sorry for tte question, but my bad english could make me a jackass... but the total realism's mod for warlords is out? and if is it, where is the link?
Thank you

@delez

Yes and No ;)

Yes we got Beta3 testing/playing allready.

No, becouse the beta3 is "closed" and under testing, it is not bug free nor complete version.

But you are free to download it. Check my signature for the link.

How do I increase the turn limit please ? I want to set it to 1200 instead of 850 which is too short for me (talking of experience).

C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Warlords\Mods\Total Realism\World_Map\WarlordsTotalRealismWorldmap_Beta3.CivWarlordsWBSave

open it in Notepad and change
MaxTurn=850
to
MaxTurn=1200
save file and dubble click on the map.

Anaztazioch said:
Yes we got Beta3 testing/playing allready.

No, becouse the beta3 is "closed" and under testing, it is not bug free nor complete version.

Any ETA for final (Gold) version?

Or just change/remove ETA date from the first post as it looks funny now ;)

In my humble opinion, the barbarians in the Earth Map game are WAYYYYYY too strong.

I'm playing as Japan, took over Manchuria and China, and the barbarians are coming at me in such large waves that I can't do anything. Also gets kinda boring after a while.

More civs need to be added in.

Top Bottom