• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[MOD][WARLORDS] ViSa Modpack

Visa team. A humble request from the Ruffy. Can someone PLEASE put in a Barbarian Civ or Pirate Civ for me to play as the bad guy. The Hitler thing may be just a little TOO much I will agree.

We have a dedicated area for requests....

Posted... but I have NEVER checked that thread because this is where the mod packs are supposed to be. I like the mod, but I'm not going to search around this site until I find your mod.

Posted... but I have NEVER checked that thread because this is where the mod packs are supposed to be. I like the mod, but I'm not going to search around this site until I find your mod.

Well then don't expect to know what is going on....let me REPEAT

THIS THREAD IS NOT UP TO DATE AND THIS FORUM IS NOT THE ONLY PLACE FOR MODPACKS PER THE CIVFANATICS OWNERS.

I don't know how hard it can be to find the proper thread....this is the first post in THIS thread...

ViSa Modpack Team
keldath, mrgenie, TAfirehawk and rockinroger

Latest Patch Version: 2.10

Latest Full Version: 2.00

Designed for Warlords 2.0.8.0

ViSa has its own Project & Mod Development Forum now!!!

Please direct all posts to that forum, thank you.

BTW, I don't mean to yell at everybody but some folks miss the point....and that I have already said a new thread in this forum is coming with v3.

BTW, I don't mean to yell at everybody but some folks miss the point....and that I have already said a new thread in this forum is coming with v3.

Why are you whispering? Oh you are not. :) :D

On a serious note, why don't you ask Thunderfall to lock (close) this thread.

Because this is still where alot of novice people talk Visa.

It's all about having fun....

AND about creating an expansion that will probably be bigger and better than Civ 5 :eek:

Is there a place I could get a complete list of all the techs in ViSa in an easy format (ie notepad-like)?

KAISER FRANZ JOINS IN AND WINDS UP SHOUTING AT THE WHOLE WORLD :) HAS NO IDEA WHY BUT WANTS TO DEMONSTRATE TEAM SPIRIT AND, LIKE A LEMING - RUNS TO THE CLIFF AND JUMPS OFF - JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

Just because this thread is no longer viable ;)

Phew -- Glad I got that out of my system -- Feel much better now :)

Is there a place I could get a complete list of all the techs in ViSa in an easy format (ie notepad-like)?

There will be in the ViSa Expansion Pack....ie ViSa v3.

A fellow player and beta tester is writing a manual in a similar format as Warlords :goodjob:

Top Bottom